Thoroughly enjoyed ... Rhino

pjgh

Forum GOD!
I don't "do" DEs much, but when I do, it'll be a Gillette Tech or a Tech clone. I've really enjoyed using one of my Star razors, which is a Tech clone on the face of it ... but they got something really right. It's smooth. Not mild, smooth. I can pop any blade in and get the same smooth ride, but as well know ... some blades are better than others.

... and for the last four shaves, it's been a Rhino blade.

When I "do" DE, I generally reach for the one pack of blades that I have: Treet Carbon. I happened upon three Rhino blades in a case and thought, "why not?".

Yeah! Much enjoyed. Not a nick, click or weeper ... just four truly excellent single pass shaves, smooth as she goes :D

pjgh

Forum GOD!
When I google them, I find all sorts of "Gillette Rhino" references. I've also found a pre-packed plastic razor and blades, akin to the Indian Permasharp or Thai Superclick. I wonder if they are indeed Gillette ... if so, which?

I've used them before and found them to be highly agreeable, perhaps this is why I stashed some in a collector piece case when I cleared out my DE gear.