SOTD Saturday 2nd September 2017 - Friday 8th September 2017

Kamp

Forum GOD!
Have not shaved in a few days because of a bad cold, a 5 days beard gone in 3 passes with my new Nichiri Rikishia 13/16

Setup:

SWK xl scuttle

Shavemac LE Xmas TSR 2015 2 band

Nichiri Rikishia 13/16

TFS Mistero

Pinaud Citrus musk

IMG_1018.JPG

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sun 3rd Sept
Vulfix 404 mixed
Tabac
Alu. Hawk + Windrose Handle
Feather Pro [ 1 ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Tabac A/S Lotion

After having had Shaves with more favoured AC/Se Razors, I thought it time to give the Hawk a run out. From earlier shaves I realised that for me the Hawk performed better when fitted with a heavier S/S Handle.

On its Tenth Outing fitted a Pro Blade,all previous shaves being with the Proline. Nicely lathered with Tabac, and after feeling for the right angle I was really pleased with not only the ease of Shave but also the quality of finish. All in all this is not a bad little Razor, especially for those who want to try out the use of an AC powered Razor at reasonable cost

IMG_1550.jpg

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Sunday 3rd September

Olive Oil Soap
3P Preshave Cream
NSS Moroccan Sands Soap
Little Wren Bowl
SMF Classic 2007 Badger Brush
PAL Injectomatic Razor with a Personna Blade
Cyder Vinegar toner
L'Oreal Pure and Matte Moisturiser
Oudh Al Qamar EDP

This brush is certainly a very effective way to deplete soap stocks. It whipped up a very fragrant lather in my new Little Wren Bowl. The PAL Injectomatic gave a beautiful shave . 3 passes and a touchup to achieve a BBS shave

In Wales it is currently very wet and not very pleasant outside. Hope you all enjoy the remainder of the weekend!

Barry1963

Easily Led
Morning shave.

Baxters of California Face Wash, BBA Shave Oil, bloom water.
P&P Spitfire.
Maseto 30mm 2 Band Finest.
Gillette Super Adjustable Black Beauty (5).
Gillette Silver Blue (2).
Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve.
BBA Post Shave Balm.

A satisfying Sunday morning shave. And I smell nice too. I think.