The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
fredag.jpg

Pre: Executive Shaving Preshave Oil
Soap: First Canadian Shave Soap Co. Máximo Gómez Cuba
Brush: Shavemac Silvertip Unique 2-band
Razor: Rockwell 6s
Blade: Feather
Post: Thayer's Witch Hazel + RazoRock Santa Maria del fiore Firenze + Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars ASB

halvor

a most elusive fish
Back from limbo :) See Rob @Blackmass?​
IMG_3792.JPG

B&M Lavanille / Shavemac Snowman / Timeless OC / B&M Beaudelaire AS / Caron Troisieme Homme EdT​

There really is quite the difference between the former and current (glissant) B&M soap formulations, a change to the better. This one is of the former.

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
Morning gents,

Last night’s shave was a first for my new brush, the Romera Rustic Chubby 30mm Manchurian, purchased from our own @Dipesh. What a lovely brush. I lathered up with Cashmere (my favourite soap always gets to inaugurate a new brush) and was met with a wall of badger, but in a lovely soft way. It’s got backbone, but not excessive amounts, painting and circular motions were both as comfortable as each other, lathered up really well, just a great brush. Different to all of my other brushes so it’s a welcome addition and for now, I’m done with brushes. I may consider a trade (of one of my brushes) in the future, but I think purchases are finished!

Used the GEM OCMM with a blade that I’ll be changing for my next GEM SE shave, but it still did a great job in two passes, no irritation, no nicks, no weepers. Smooth and feeling good.

Enjoy your day, it’s Friday! :D The bottom pic is a post shave of the brush, you can’t really see the difference compared to the pre-shave shot!

IMG_20170202_230035-01.jpeg

IMG_20170202_232029-01.jpeg

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Morning gents,

Last night’s shave was a first for my new brush, the Romera Rustic Chubby 30mm Manchurian, purchased from our own @Dipesh. What a lovely brush. I lathered up with Cashmere (my favourite soap always gets to inaugurate a new brush) and was met with a wall of badger, but in a lovely soft way. It’s got backbone, but not excessive amounts, painting and circular motions were both as comfortable as each other, lathered up really well, just a great brush. Different to all of my other brushes so it’s a welcome addition and for now, I’m done with brushes. I may consider a trade (of one of my brushes) in the future, but I think purchases are finished!

Used the GEM OCMM with a blade that I’ll be changing for my next GEM SE shave, but it still did a great job in two passes, no irritation, no nicks, no weepers. Smooth and feeling good.

Enjoy your day, it’s Friday! :D The bottom pic is a post shave of the brush, you can’t really see the difference compared to the pre-shave shot!

View attachment 7679

View attachment 7680
Great review and lovely brush, nice one.:cool:

chrisbd

Forum GOD!
03 February 2017

Preshave: Hot water + bloom water
Brush: Plisson Pure Badger
Razor: Gillette Aluminium Handled Tech
Blade: Personna Super+ Platinum (3)
Shaving Soap: Cella
Aftershave Balm: Bulldog Sensitive Aftershave Balm
Aftershave: M&S Harvard

Better result today, oh-so-near BBS finish, but not quite.

Happy day.

Regards,
Chris

Robyflexx

Forum GOD!
Fri. 2/3/17

A wonderful shave with the Schick N1 injector razor this morning loaded with a twin blade. Phenomenal lather from the Stirling Electric Sheep shave soap with a vibrant citronella and citrus scent. Three passes for a refreshing dolphin smooth finish. Have a great day friends. :)