SOTD Saturday 11th March 2017 - Friday 17th March 2017

Acer89

James
Maiden shave with the Cobra Classic. A dream come true, appearing in the mist along with the psychedelic swirls of the snowman.

View attachment 9423

Shavemac Snowman || Italian Stallion soap blend || Cobra Classic / Schick Proline || Mentholated Tonic || Olympic Orchid Blackbird EdT​

Ooooh.. Either this snake has had its teeth smoothened or I am a good tamer, for this was no aggressive experience (as is frequently attributed to the CC). Two-pass, smooth, close to BBS shave. So happy with this acquisition :D

Plus, it's Friday :woot: Have a good one, everyone!
Very nice @halvor I'm liking the snowman shaped brush and I'm liking the Cobra. Perhaps in time you could draw a comparison between this and the King?

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Fri 17th March

RazoRock Plissoft 24mm
Faena Sandalwood
PAL Golden Injecto-Matic
Schick Single [ 11-Japan ]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Tuff Green A/S lotion

Back to Vintage with the "Schick Buster" after a few days with modern Se`s. Amazing how the Japanese blade turns this Razor into a very smooth and comfortable performer, traits many do not associate with the Injecto-Matic.

Still getting a nice nice close all round shave , with this Razor/Blade combo. Though the performance of the blade is tailing off, many of my Shaves with the combo have been as good as those attained with the likes of The General,Claymore, and Supply. Guess I am one of the Lucky Ones, who get on with this often derided razor.

IMG_1198.jpg