Show off your cars

pjgh

Forum GOD!
I've had this a week now ...

My (now almost 20 year old) SAAB 9-5 has gone back east ... back to Hull. It was originally a Humberside SAAB car, so poetic that it's gone back.

This one is another factory performance car - Hirsch tuned. 280 BHP and a LOT of fun!

pjgh

Forum GOD!
@pjgh can you come and clean my car please?
Haha! Having funded my traditional shaving obsession by selling off my somewhat eye-watering collection of car waxes (yes, several thousand pounds worth! Really!), I'm back in that game.

God! I love a black car!

Gawd! I hate black cars ... when it's drizzled :(

I hadn't quite prepped myself for black car ownership again ...

Last time:

It's easy enough to get into ...

You need a good shampoo, a compound, a glazing polish, a wax and a quick detailer - check out Megauiars Ultimate range.

p.b

Forum GOD!
Thanks for the advice Paul, but I get a company lease car. I have to reorder its replacement when it is 3 months old or at 3000 miles, whichever comes first. Sometimes I don't even refill the screenwash let alone spend hours detailing!

Last edited:

p.b

Forum GOD!
IMG_20170704_1901593.jpg

Finally got rid of the Ranger and had it replaced with something a little more refined. However my missus has become used to driving through potholes with impunity, so those shiny 19" rims might take a beating when she's allowed behind the wheel...