Seriously???

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
I tell you what it could save a few marriages, us fellas think its all a silly idea but my wife went off on me for laughing at the idea and said I should get one cos of all th hairs I leave round the sink lol.
I keep a dish sponge in the bathroom to wipe down the sink after each shave. Takes a few seconds and job done :) No drama, no fuss. No silly net to capture lather and whiskers :D

p.b

Forum GOD!
Gents, get yourselves a water softner, stubble just slides down the side of the sink along with the lather. Magic

Darkbulb

Member #10
Lol! What they don't tell you is how many people can see you naked having taken down the net curtain.

Talking of Dragons Den, did anyone see the last episode, it had a shaving/pomade vendor, didn't win any backing from the dragons.
Yeah I caught the last episode but was a bit unclear on the core value of his business idea. It appeared as if he was merely reselling US made grooming products.

barberbob

Forum GOD!
Okay, I think this is such a great idea..............but not for shaving

At work this would be great for me.

I generally like to give my clients a shampoo after their haircut in order to get the bits of hair out. This inevitably leads to me having to put some chemicals down the plughole every few weeks in order to stop it from blocking.

If they targeted this for barber shops they could be on to something

Last edited:

LeeBot

Forum GOD!
Chucking it in the bin after one use? Suction cups and all? And then they claim it will "help mankind"! Unreal.

@barberbob is on the money though. Something reusable with a little more environmental friendliness though.