Secret Santa - List closed.

wazza

a dog got personality
I've emailed all of the addresses that I've got so far. Everyone is paired up though.
I offered people to opt out of international postage, if I've cocked that up then just let me know.
I just quickly pasted addresses into the email, so apologies for that.
I'll get the rest out ASAP.

wazza

a dog got personality
The secret santa no no's thread is a good idea but can I also suggest that you do a bit of detective work and look through the posts made by the person you are buying a gift for? It makes a huge difference to the way your gift is received if you do a bit of research first.

You might really appreciate the vintage stuff but if your santa buddy doesn't then it's kind of missing the point if you give old stuff to them.

Uncle Bertie

Forum GOD!
The secret santa no no's thread is a good idea but can I also suggest that you do a bit of detective work and look through the posts made by the person you are buying a gift for? It makes a huge difference to the way your gift is received if you do a bit of research first.

You might really appreciate the vintage stuff but if your santa buddy doesn't then it's kind of missing the point if you give old stuff to them.
Good idea, perhaps a look on the other place could be helpful too. :D