Schick Injector blades

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Out of those I've shown above the Filomatic and Gillette are probably the poorest for me. The Schick Krona being nice and smooth, the Plus & Ultra Platinum the sharpest and the Platinum (bottom left) the best all rounders). I'm too scared to the the PAL Premium edge as they are supposedly very rough...

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
In fairness you were asking about NOS Twins, twins being the key word there... Rowlers pic shows a lot of NOS blades...not many twins in there though!

Ah they are fine and dandy, on cloud nine on this fine Sunday :D
There a quite a few NOS Twins in that pic, just they are hidden! Probably 20 injectors anyway :wink:

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!
@Billyfergie I see a pick of feather pro blades in your pic selection. I assume you cut them down to fit the injector. In your opinion is this a worthwhile exercise or have you had better shaves from a dedicated blade?
In Truth a Cut Down Feather Pro is as Good as Most NOS Blades..Not for the Faint Hearted..Neither are Some of these NOS Blades for that Matter..The Feather Pro is the Sharpest Blade on the Market Today..:cool:

Billy

S

Steve Bowles

Schick Injector blades for the PAL are no longer available on ebay.co.uk; anyone know of a source?