Schick Injector blades

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Besides using modern blades, I have purchased some NOS Schicks. Over the last 3 days I have used different Razors , and had great Shaves too. The Shaves had one thing in common , the blade. They might
not be "Dutch Danglies ", but they are very nice and smooth and are made in Sweden, worth a try if you come across them.

IMG_0506.jpg

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!
Besides using modern blades, I have purchased some NOS Schicks. Over the last 3 days I have used different Razors , and had great Shaves too. The Shaves had one thing in common , the blade. They might
not be "Dutch Danglies ", but they are very nice and smooth and are made in Sweden, worth a try if you come across them.

View attachment 2317
Great Blades the Swede Blades...As Smooth as the Dutch Ones..:okay:

Billy

Acer89

James
Newbie Schick L Type owner here with a few questions:

1. What's the difference between the yellow pack blades and the red, green and black platinum type blades?
2. Been over to Connaught's and they only appear to stock one type .. Is that correct?
3. Anywhere else other than the US to purchase them from?
4. Will any injector type blade fit my L Type

Had my first shave today and loved it. Quite mild but did a dapper job even on my tough stubble.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Not many injector blades in production. You've got the the, Personnas, Schicks and Japanese Schicks.
Other than those you're into NOS territory, plenty of choice, just take your time and pick the best bargains up...

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Newbie Schick L Type owner here with a few questions:

1. What's the difference between the yellow pack blades and the red, green and black platinum type blades?
2. Been over to Connaught's and they only appear to stock one type .. Is that correct?
3. Anywhere else other than the US to purchase them from?
4. Will any injector type blade fit my L Type

Had my first shave today and loved it. Quite mild but did a dapper job even on my tough stubble.
James,
The ones in Yellow are the Schick made in China, available at Connaughts along with Personna.[quite mild]. You can buy Chicks from USA on the Bay as well

The other ones in Red/Green pack are vintage NOS plat blades, you may find on E Bay from time to time,along with other vintage blades

You can also get modern Single/Twin Schick Blades made in Japan, which at the moment can only be brought on E Bay. My Advice get a pack of cheap personna & Chicks from Connaught, Then in your own time you can explore other sources.
Mike B

PS To help in search for Japanese blades- Google as follows:-
Schick Injector 11 Replacement Blades 10P New Japan

Last edited:

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!
Can anyone comment on the quality of these blades please?

View attachment 2579
Sorry James, not tried those, the injector looks like the normal current production Japanese Schick blades, but the packet I've not seen before. Those the ones off eBay?
Those are Current Japanese Schick Blades in an Old Japanese Feather Injector Blade Box..Those are Lovely Blades by all Accounts..:cool:

Billy