Thursday 8th March
Zenith 506TS
Erasmic Bowl Soap
Radio 1912
GEM Stainless Coated #10
Alum Wash
Blue Stratos A/S
Lacura Moisturiser

The one thing I originally didn't like about this soap was the smaller bowl which made it awkward to load the brush. But now the larger bowl has changed my opinion. It's still the same glycerine formula, has a nice 'barbershop' scent and is cheap as chips.
BTW, the shave was great, happy days!
Hi Arthur,
That soap takes me back, I only used it when I could not get hold of Yardley Black Label wish that was still around.
Mike

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Fri 9th March

RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
Speick Active
Schick Type N3
Schick Twin [ 21- Japan]
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion

After a super Shave with a Type F with a single blade , just had to try out my favourite Twin blade user the N3.I have read of long blade life but always thought that such Shaves were made by those with light beards , and now with my tough beard I have just completed 21 good shaves with the Twin blade in the N3.

I know the longer handles are not always popular, but with the N3 one can carry out long sweeping strokes on the cheeks as the Razor seems to encourage it. That length is good too for work on and around the neck. I believe the O Clone is good with a Twin Blade but it will have to be to beat the N3. Shame that more of these great Razors do not come up for grabs , I bet many of the original owners are still using them.

IMG_0020.jpg

Last edited: