Morning shave.

Olive Oil Soap
Valobra (unscented)
Shavemac 2 Band Silvertip
Tatara Masamune OC (pass around)
Gillette Nacet (2)
Speick Aftershave
Caron Pour un Homme EDT

A lovely shave to prepare me for the ordeal ahead. Apparently, we are shopping for our spring and summer ‘wardrobes’. Where did it all go wrong? Have a great weekend gents.
There’s value in spending time together, and there’s that give and take principle, too. But I feel you. Mitigating elements include husband chairs, pubs on the shopping route, etc.

Electrif

SE la vie
Saturday 24th February
Zenith 507 TS
OSP Vintage Cream
Giles Scuttle
Steel General
Schick Proline - P #8
Alum Wash
Old Spice A/S
Lacura Moisturiser

Last of my run with my Generals. The Proline blade is still sweet after 8 shaves so it's packed away for the next run.
Vintages up next.

Kevy

Forum GOD!
Pre: Hot Shower
Soap: The Club - The Novelist
Razor: Rex Supply Co. Ambassador (4/4/2.5)
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (1)
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft
A/S: Fine Clean Vetiver
Balm: Taconic Shave Unscented

This is one of the best shaves I've had in a while. This new goats milk & lanolin formula from Peter at The Club is outstanding and he certainly knows what he's doing when it comes to scents. Very complex and different but very good and pleasing at the same time. No complaints on the performance either. It can take a ton of water but I really like that in a shave soap
The post shave feel from this soap is incredible with my skin feeling soft and conditioned a few hours after my shave.
The Rex Ambassador is on loan to me and it's one of the comfiest, smoothest razors I've used in a long time. Yes, it's expensive but you certainly notice that in the quality of materials and the shave it gives. I really like it.
I hope you're all enjoying the weekend.

20180224_095212_resized.jpg

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 24th Feb
RazoRock Plissoft 24mm
Stirling Baker Street
Supply SE- V2 No 3 plate
Schick Proline [ 8 ]
Tuff Green A/S lotion

Away last night so left Shave till we returned home, nothing beats your familiar Shave area. Had yesterday thought the Golden 500 was better than the Supply. However, they are two different animals the 500 is so smooth yet delivers a great Shave. Using the Supply with the revised No 3 plate is a bit livelier with good blade feel, I rather enjoyed using it knowing full well that the Shave was going to be good- nice and close all round. I was not disappointed all went well with no mishaps, and a great all round finish.

IMG_0256.jpg