1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sandalwood soap

Discussion in 'Shaving Soaps' started by Godfather, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Godfather

Godfather Veteran

Thanks, for the price, might just be worth a go!

Redd likes this.
  2. Redd

Redd A Right Member

Get yourself over the www.gemstonetrading.co.uk - no affiliation by the way, they have some proper decent prices on Proraso and lots of Spanish gear.:)

Godfather likes this.
  3. Godfather

Godfather Veteran

Redd, thanks for the heads up!

4. Godfather

Godfather Veteran

Order placed!!

Redd likes this.
  5. Redd

Redd A Right Member

Always nice to get someone else to spend their money - now I know how the wife feels everyday:)

6. Godfather

Godfather Veteran

That is outrageous! You let your wife spend. My wife has the unique skill of being able to spend my and then her money very quickly but we love them anyway....

Redd likes this.
  7. Redd

Redd A Right Member

Used to be a place down the A41 known for Wife Swapping events - but I think that's something completely different:meh:

Godfather likes this.
  8. Godfather

Godfather Veteran

hehe

9. wazza

wazza a dog got personality

Godfather likes this.
  10. Godfather

Godfather Veteran

Wazza, I like it a lot. Very good performer and the scent is more sanalwoody than TOOBS.takes a fair amount of water too but found it easy to lather!

wazza likes this.
  11. wazza

Good to hear. I'm intruiged as I hear its's simular to the MySore scent, which is the only sandalwood soap that I've tried until my secret santa at Christmas. I got a puck of the trumpers soap, which smells great and lathers easily, really like it but I do want to try the OSP now.

Edit:
    Just remembered I tried the Proraso when it first came out. Liked that stuff too.

Godfather likes this.
  12. Shaverrific666

Shaverrific666 Senior Member

D.R Harris Sandalwood or Marlborough..neither real Sandalwood scent to my noise but both nice. Marlborough is a mix of Cedarwood and Sandalwood. Leathery woody vibe.

13. Godfather

Godfather Veteran

Wazza, pm me your address and I can send you some!

wazza likes this.
  14. wazza

Thats very nice of you. Pm inbound, thanks.