1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Completed RAFFLE - The General Brass - RAFFLE

Discussion in 'Buy - Sale - Trade' started by Rowlers, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Rowlers

Rowlers Massive Member Staff Member

Right guys up for raffle is the The Brass General from the pass around.
    Open to any ATG Full Member, i.e 1 month membership and 20 posts. You did not need to have participated in the pass around...

IMG_20170930_121958.jpg

I really want to keep this myself, but I'd best not!
    Will come with a magazine of Feather Pro blades, not sure how many left, but at least 6.
    Also included will be 2 sample pots of Stone Cottage Creams.
    Tickets £5ea - please send to lee dot rowley at gmx dot com please send Friends and Family so that the charity gets the full benefit and paypal does not!
    Any funds raised will be split 50/50 between ATG forum funds and http://www.clicsargent.org.uk/

I've been thinking about how to draw this raffle, and after chatting to Andreas, I am going to use the lottery; then there can be no comeback on me should the result go in my favour.
    So basically, the first number drawn from the lottery that matches a ticket as listed in this thread, will be the winner. For example, if the first 3 balls don't match but the 4th one matches then the corresponding ticket in the raffle will be the winner. If the first lottery draw does not produce a winner, we'll roll over to the next draw, until a winner is produce.
    No further entries to the raffle will be allowed once it is closed, which will be 10pm Friday 6th October 2017.

Hope this makes sense, I just don't want to be accused of fixing it should I win
    !

Names below:
    1. @Rowlers

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Nico1970, Nishy, ManicDee and 7 others like this.
  2. Barry1963

Barry1963 Veteran

2. @Barry1963

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
    2hot 2trot likes this.
  3. Barry1963

Barry1963 Veteran

Oops...Great news Lee

4. Rowlers

5. 54gasp

54gasp Guru

6. slapo

slapo Senior Member

Two questions
    - Can people who didn't take part in the passaround participate?
    - Should that be a PayPal transfer to that address (checking whether there isn't a different payment system preferred for this)?

Cheers.

7. Rowlers

Open to any ATG FULL (i.e. 20, posts and 1 month) member. Paypal payment to the address in the OP; I don't have any other methods of receiving money.

slapo likes this.
  8. 54gasp

54gasp Guru

You could also send money to save54gasp@bigfrenchtaxes.com

Rowlers, halvor and Conservator like this.
  9. halvor

halvor Forum GOD!

Rowlers likes this.
  10. Rowlers

Now why didn't I think of that! Nice one @halvor :okay:

11. slapo

slapo Senior Member

12. ajc347

ajc347 Legendary Member

13. ManicDee

ManicDee Guru

Wonderful cause and gratuitous offer, Lee. :bravo::bravo::bravo:
    I am not in but I have made a donation to the charity :thumbsup:

Good luck Barry :thumbsup:
    The lad wants that General bad :okay:

14. sɐǝɹpu∀

sɐǝɹpu∀ riverrun

Not in (yet).
    From my past and vast experience with raffles over on TSR:
    Funds should have to be sent by PayPal 'Friends and Family'... No need to waste money going to good causes on Paypal fees.
    Lee , if you take part in the raffle yourself, you should consider drawing the winner by National lottery. I'm so glad I did this when I picked the winners and won myself (more than once)
    You don't need to sell 59 tickets for that (a big issue on TSR), just limit the max. number of tickets to 59. Details on request.
    Good luck with the raffle.

Rowlers likes this.
  15. Rowlers

Regarding the F&F, I was sure I'd put that into the OP, but it likes like I forgot :facepalm:It has been added no, thanks for the reminder @sɐǝɹpu∀
    I did consider using the lottery, but like you said I don't want to be handing around trying to sell tickets. I'll PM you...

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017