Prof Blighty

D

Deleted member 30

PO15 6AZ Mr. Fox, let me know if nothing has been received mid week and I'll send from another post office, my one near work is not very good to be honest.
Will do Nishy, thank you. :)

Neilo

Forum GOD!
Where did you send it to? I have not received anything Nishy??

The tub that Neil sent I have used and am very impressed with this soap. Will keep this in rotation for a bit, thank you again Neil. A very smooth shave.
No problem Darron, if you want to try another of the Prof's soaps give me a shout, and a big thank you to yourself too . . . .

D

Deleted member 30

No problem Darron, if you want to try another of the Prof's soaps give me a shout, and a big thank you to yourself too . . . .
Thank you Neilo this is most kind but I think the tin you sent will see me for some time yet. :wink:

D

Deleted member 30

@Nishy sorry old bean, no show. I even asked the postman if he could check the local depot to see if they were holding anything for my address, unfortunately nothing. :(

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
@Nishy sorry old bean, no show. I even asked the postman if he could check the local depot to see if they were holding anything for my address, unfortunately nothing. :(
Great, let me ask mine Darron (will be Monday), if not I'll post off another couple of samples.

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
I am connected with Martin ('Prof. Blighty') in LinkedIn.
I noticed an update last week that next month he's releasing his new book.
If anyone wants to connect with him via LinkedIn, do drop me a PM to connect on LinkedIn with me first; then it should be easier to reach him.

UKRob

Forum GOD!
If anyone wants to connect with him via LinkedIn, do drop me a PM to connect on LinkedIn with me first; then it should be easier to reach him.
I finished my first book recently - I'm thinking of reading another one soon.:laugh:

D

Deleted member 30

Thank you. I do need to set up an account on Linkedin first but will PM you once I do. :)

Great, let me ask mine Darron (will be Monday), if not I'll post off another couple of samples.
Still no show old bean. :(

Gairdner

Forum GOD!
He made me a a fabulous apple and pear scented aftershave years ago and his soaps lathered like rabid dogs! The aftershave balm was wonderful too.