Completed PLEASE PAY *** ATG LE Leather Keyfob & Wallet Group Buy ***PLEASE PAY

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Sorry to dig up an older thread but Dale has been making me a wallet which he’s finished and will be on it’s way to me tomorrow. I can’t recommend Dale high enough. I gave Dale a brief to make me a Biker wallet and judging from the photos he has sent me he has produce exactly what I was looking for. It’s going to be nice having a one off that’s been made for me to my liking.
Don’t forget to post pics. Dale does great work.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Good to see everything fits ok especially those dollar bills, I'd make one for myself but I normally just carry 2 cards so probably not practical :)
It’s fantastic, love it. It was sat in the door pocket in the car today and I kept getting a whiff of leather. It is indeed everything I wanted.

I know for many it’s on the larger side, but each to our own. I could cut out some cars I carry. I intend on going to USA. A few times more yet and I did have a wallet in the past that wasn’t too good for $’s so I’m future proof.

Totally recommended if you are looking for a new and quality wallet.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Thought I'd pull up an old thread in recognition. I have been using my ATG wallet everyday since purchase and it has held up fantastically. A very happy customer and would definitely purchase another if the opportunity comes along.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Thought I'd pull up an old thread in recognition. I have been using my ATG wallet everyday since purchase and it has held up fantastically. A very happy customer and would definitely purchase another if the opportunity comes along.
Yeah all Dale’s work is top quality. You can see his details on my keyring pictures today on the acquisitions thread. He has plenty of wallets on there Nishy !!

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Mine's the same, looks much like it did the day it arrived.