1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pinuad Clubman Shave Soap- ne1 try?

Discussion in 'Shaving Soaps' started by FaTist, Feb 14, 2018 at 2:55 AM.

1. FaTist

FaTist Regular Member

hey all
    perusing the internets i came across a shave soap in the vein of the aftershave. I cant find any posts on the soap so-
    does anyone have this?
    used it?
    like it?
    hate it?

anything else about it?

2. R181

R181 Forum GOD!

On another forum there was talk of it a few years back when it came out. IIRC it was said to be a passable shave soap, not top tier, but decent especially for the price point.

Bob

3. iamsms

iamsms Video Assistant Referee

I have one. I can't sell it as my wife bought it for me, but otherwise I would sell after one shave.

4. Bizzyberry

Bizzyberry Forum GOD!

As @R181 says not a premium soap but a decent one.

I find it takes a bit of work to get the lather going but the results are great, the jar is a bit small so loading the brush is a bit awkward. I think it is okay for the price.

R181 likes this.
  5. Jacobite

Jacobite Über Member

I also seem to recall reading that the scent isn't that of the iconic Pinaud Clubman but is more like the Clubman Vanilla. I was intrigued when I first heard of this product but I remember choosing not to purchase it after having read those who had it and were less than thrilled. I have a can of Pinaud Clubman foam that I seldom use, but it is a very good foam- one of the best I've used, and it does have the original scent. A much thicker foam than most American foams, which I find too airy, if that's the correct term.