1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pass It On?

Discussion in 'Shaving Soaps' started by ManicDee, Aug 11, 2017.

1. ManicDee

ManicDee Über Member

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the Classifieds - Pif section.
    So I am posting it in both.
    There are not that many Irish soap makers on the market but I have found one called
    "The Handmade Soap Company" based in County Meath, Ireland.
    After talking to a lovely lady called Trish, She said she would "pop a couple" of shaving samples in the post.
    They have a Basil,Lime and Sweet Orange Shaving soap,
    Top notes of :
    Lemon Myrtle, Citrus, Orange
    Middle notes
    Floral
    Base notes:
    Musky, Oriental.

but It might be different with samples.
    As soon as they arrive we will start. You just pass it on to the next in line!
    SO who is interested in a Soap Pass On/Around?
    Put your name down.
    Manicdee

RedSteve likes this.
  2. KAV

KAV Well-Known Member

Is it permissible to post a website for us sons of heroic, Celtic myst of time Wild Geese descendants ( Siobhan, pack up I just inherited a brewery in Chicago?) Last item I bought from the Old Country was a block of peat for fireplaces. Nieghbors thought I was cremating a dead pet.

ManicDee and Lann like this.
  3. RedSteve

RedSteve Guru

I'm from the same town as the owner of the company so I really should have tried the soap by now. Sadly tho I've read nothing good about the shaving soap. Their other products are really nice tho. Hopefully they've improved from the early days, I'll be looking forward to seeing how people get on with them.

4. ManicDee

ManicDee Über Member

Do you want me to put you on the list??