Pass Around BBA Signature Shave.

Emma.BBA

Veteran
Vendor

Emma.BBA

Veteran
Vendor
Hi Emma any chance of linking an ingredients list thanks.
Of course. They Key Ingredients for the Shave Care range are as follows:

Post Shave Balm - Key Ingredients
Panthenol:
Provides instant anti-inflammatory effect; Heals skin and cuts; Deeply moisturises
Dragon's Blood ( Sangre de Drago ) : Strong and powerful anti-oxidant; Regenerates the skin by promoting collagen formation; More efficient than Vitamin E and different forms of Vitamin C
Defensil - Plus: Strong anti-inflammatory; Repairs damaged skin barrier; Rich in fatty acids
Witch Hazel: Calms, heals and closes the skins pores

Shave Oil - Key Ingredients
Prickly Pear Seed Oil :
One of the worlds most expensive beauty oils in the world which helps to aid in skin rejuvenation and removing dark spots; Easily penetrates the skin and has a high anti-oxidant level; Great for calming skin irritation
Hemp Seed Oil : Rich in fatty acids which protects and helps repair dried cracked skin that is prone to irritation or blemishes
Dragon's Blood ( Sangre de Drago ) : Strong and powerful anti-oxidant; Regenerates the skin by promoting collagen formation; More efficient than Vitamin E and different forms of Vitamin C
Argon Oil: High in Vitamin E to hydrate and soften the skin; Contains anti-oxidants to aid in anti-ageing and reduce appearance of wrinkles

Shave Butter - Key Ingredients
Shea Butter
: High in Vitamin A and E which protect, soothes and moisturises the skin
Dragons Blood ( Sangre de Drago ) : Strong and powerful anti-oxidant; Regenerates the skin by promoting collagen formation; More efficient than Vitamin E and different forms of Vitamin C
Cactus Plant : Rich hydrating emollient; Contains essential amino acids

Shave Cream - Key Ingredients
Blackcurrant Seed Oil:
Anti-inflammatory benefits; Anti-ageing properties; Repairs skin damage
Defencil - Plus: Rich emollients to protect the face and hydrate
Dragon's Blood ( Sangre de Drago ) : Strong and powerful anti-oxidant; Regenerates the skin by promoting collagen formation; More efficient than Vitamin E and different forms of Vitamin C.

Last edited:

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
I'm not partaking in the pass around as I have already received a full size Shave cream from @Emma.BBA

Received my box today and am pleasantly surprised, very quick delivery as well. Thanks @Emma.BBA . Not used the shave cream yet, but will do in the coming days and will report back. Nice packaging and nice scent from the tub. Also the idea of incorporating a small shave bowl into the lid of the cream is a clever, albeit not particularly well illustrated innovation. Whether the lid is big enough to actually make a lather is another matter entirely, but could be useful for a travel shave. There is a full list of the ingredients in the picture below;

IMG_20170426_150138.jpg

@Emma.BBA can I please recommend you put your FULL ingredients list on your website. Many wet shavers on this forum and others like to be able to see exactly what is in the products they are buying BEFORE they buy them

Last edited:

AJP

Forum GOD!
I received this box in the post this morning courtesy of @Emma.BBA from the BBA

I took the cream for a trial lather having already shaved. I opted to use my Razorock Bruce synthetic and my Steve WoodheadScuttle. I used my normal pea sizedamount (rather than the BBA recommended walnut sized) and got the results in pics 2 and 3.

I'll be shaving with it tomorrow and seeing how it performs but initial impressions are good.

The scent is familiar - there is something of the Real Shaving Company cream scent to it yet more complex.
At £16 for the tub of cream it is priced between a tub of Taylor's and Trumpers. Tomorrow's shave will tell me whether it performs better than Taylor's and so whether it is priced (obviously in my opinion) correctly.

The branding of the company seems to be towards the 'metrosexual' gent rather than the 'retro sexual', traditional shaving gent like Taylor's et al.

That being said, I'm looking forwards to giving it a proper try tomorrow.

Thanks again to @Emma.BBA who seems to be very keen with connecting to this community.

Last edited: