Parker adjustable DE 'Variant' - now available

The Dashing Blade

Thanks, chaps... this is the one I have been waiting patiently for!

The Progress is by far my shaver of choice, despite its naff plastic adjuster! The improvements offered in the Parker, plus the slightly more aggro settings look right up my street.

I look forward to this coming to the UK soon!

Darkbulb

Member #10
Thanks, chaps... this is the one I have been waiting patiently for!

The Progress is by far my shaver of choice, despite its naff plastic adjuster! The improvements offered in the Parker, plus the slightly more aggro settings look right up my street.

I look forward to this coming to the UK soon!
I could have sworn I read that Executive shaving will be carrying them but now I can't find that reference.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Like the look of that! If the b&r is too pricey, may have to bag one of those!

S

Steve Bowles

I just had my first shave with a Parker 99R TTO and it was everything you could hope for. If this razor is as good, then Parker has just shot up in my estimation.

Nico1970

Forum GOD!
Rightly or wrongly, I always considered Parker razors a cheapo alternative to Merkur / EJ etc. However, this adjustable actually does seem pretty decent for the money.

@slantman - I'm definitely looking forward to hearing your take on one in the metal as it were!

matteob

connaught will be selling these as he told me. I have no issue with Zamak alloy as it is fine if you look after it and are careful but the price is higher than I thought it would be.