Review OSP Menthol soap

Wayne

Forum Sod
I've just received my tub of OSP Menthol soap. It is brilliant. I recently tried a pass around for the coldest soap on earth compliments of Nishy and that was cold, indeed it made my eyes stream. Well this isn't quite that cold but it beats the others ass hands down as it has the now proprietary OSP lather. Thick,rich and creamy with a marvellous after shave feel that is another trademark of OSP. It's right up there with MWF and that is a compliment in my view. I did a 3 pass shave. 1st pass it was cold but it got colder with every pass until the cold water rinse was just Artic. I believe that Stirling had a cold slick soap out but it is now discontinued. If you had that and miss it or just want a really refreshing cold soap then get your order in for this 'cos it's bloody brilliant.
James Riley you need to get down to the registry office and change your name by deed poll to Ron Seal because all your soaps do exactly what it says on the tin. I love it. In fact it may become my favorite soap,

wintoid

Out of control
I tried this soap this morning, along with the aftershave. I was coming to post here and say how well judged the whole thing is, and as I passed the mirror I noticed my face is red. Damn, that's never happened to me. OSP is probably my favourite soap producer. Now I need to work out whether it was the soap or the aftershave. Hope it was the AS!

Anyway, nevertheless I do think the level of menthol is well judged. I've been using my own menthol solution with other soaps and I'm forever making my eyes water. The OSP stuff gives you the coolness of the menthol without inducing tears :)

Yehuda D

Forum GOD!
Two years later and here’s my 2 cents:

The Grapefruit Menthol soap from OSP is a cracking good one. Man oh man, does it ever lather like crazy and its menthol effect is great. Not a killer freeze like the Stirling Glacials but colder than cold enough. It smells awesome and it’s got darn good skincare.