OneBlade Genesis.

wingman

Forum GOD!
Hi All,
Recently noticed a " OneBlade Genesis " for sale on the Bay. Asking over £300 sold for £283 ish.
Except it wasn't a Genesis. I checked the serial number (sad I know) and it was old stock confirmed by OneBlade. I do hope it wasn't a member of the forum who splashed out for it and if it was I can supply proof and get your money back.
All part of my free informative service ...

wingman

Forum GOD!
Further update: - a member on another site "TSR" asked if it wasn't a Genesis after all, this was my reply.
"No it was not. I contacted the seller pointed this out and was given a page of BS. The serial number could be seen on the eBay auction site was OB 05438, OneBlade informed me that it was made in June 16. The Genesis model was not launched until October 16 and OneBlade confirmed the serial number as being a "1" and not a Genesis, their words.
So some poor person has been duped. EBAY were about as much help as a chocolate teapot, I shared the information with them but it fell on deaf ears, they did nothing. I have the emails that back this saga up, I just hate to see underhand practice, so I thought I would make an offer even though I did not want one, as you know we did a swop for the one I had a while back. This to was blanked.
So I think I have done my bit. Does anyone have a Genesis ? are they any better than the original version apart from the steel used ?
Answers on a postcard !!!!"