Omega shaving cream in a 100 ml tube

R181

Grumpy old man
Well, here we are a year later and I have been using the Omega shave cream again for this weeks shave. Nothing has changed, it still gives me a great lather and shave. I think it is one of those under appreciated shave creams that performs above it's price point and as such deserves another bump.

Bob

R181

Grumpy old man
Bob, where do you buy it?
Fendrihan has it for one. I have to admit not buying any for a few years because I am trying to work my way through my present stock. I don't know if they changed anything other than the tube now being larger at 150 ml.

Last edited:

Cheesepiece

Stickler
I'm using it too. Good gear.
Don't know how long the tube sat in my shave drawer until it got a chance at the back end of last year.

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Fendrihan has it for one. I have to admit not buying any for a few years because I am trying to work my way through my present stock. I don't know if they changed anything other than the tube now being larger at 150 ml.

Darn, I placed an order with Fendrihan two weeks ago . Now I’ll have to wait until I have enough to qualify for free shipping. Have you tried the Omega soft soap?

R181

Grumpy old man
Darn, I placed an order with Fendrihan two weeks ago . Now I’ll have to wait until I have enough to qualify for free shipping. Have you tried the Omega soft soap?
Yes, I am using the tub right now with excellent results.

Bob