Nivea 2 Phase

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
I spoke to Nivea a few months ago and they don’t have any bricks and mortar retailers in the UK for it anymore!!!

They stated Amazon was the only way to buy it. I’ve managed to snag a few bottles via the bay as it’s my favourite aftershave

• Sad
Reactions: p.b

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
I spoke to Nivea a few months ago and they don’t have any bricks and mortar retailers in the UK for it anymore!!!

They stated Amazon was the only way to buy it. I’ve managed to snag a few bottles via the bay as it’s my favourite aftershave
How would you describe the scent?

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
It’s a fresh oceanic Scent with a touch of menthol. Goes on quite greasy as its and aftershave moisturiser mix but dries in really quickly for a great face feel. Scent doesn’t last to be honest, lovely stuff.
The duration of the scent doesn't really bother me. My nose adjusts anyway, so whether it lasts half an hour or two hours, I can't tell.

slapo

It's... alive!
There's also this, but I've flagged it with Amazon, because the name and description don't match the images and reviews:

D

Deleted member 1881

How would you describe the scent?
No scent at all, or it is very light, so light that can't be really detected.

At least I can't detect it. As for the menthol, nothing serious, it is similar to Proraso Green.

I find that the Nivea 0% alcohol aftershave splash, works better for me.

But I can't deny that the 2Phase looks impressive outside the bottle.