New Wolfman

halvor

a most elusive fish
I feel totally cheated now. I knew it was hollow but not made in 3 parts and glued together. Shocked to say the least. A clear case of the whole being more than the sum of it's parts. I'm gobsmacked!
Makes sense to me. How would you make a hollow handle without starting with >1 parts, Wayne? I wouldn't have thought from looking at it, though. Maybe I should inspect it more closely.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Makes sense to me. How would you make a hollow handle without starting with >1 parts, Wayne? I wouldn't have thought from looking at it, though. Maybe I should inspect it more closely.
Hi @halvor, I rather naively thought it was a solid handle that had been drilled out to reduce the wight a little not a full hollow tube. As I said naive.

bakerbarber

Forum GOD!
Loctite huh... Oh boy.

I thought there were pictures of it being three pieces and press fit when it launched. I know I saw them somewhere before.

Matsilainen

Forum GOD!
Thanks for posting the video, @Blackmass. Nice to see exactly how the handle is assembled. During the short time (at least so far) that I had with the Guerrilla, the handle was my favorite part of the razor, although I do appreciate the razor in its entirety.

Slant_Fan

Über Member
IIRC Triad, or maybe it was Stork ? showed pix of a handle made where the bottom is pressed in ? I don't have a problem with the 3 piece, or whatever it is nature of the Guerrilla handle. As long as it maintains its integrity. If it were to come apart I'm confident that James would replace it. TBH I use a Hemple Ti handle on mine that is the same diameter but has light knurling, and is more attractive to my eye.