1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Castle Forbes 1445 shaving cream

Discussion in 'Shaving Creams' started by rum, Nov 14, 2017 at 3:58 PM.

1. rum

rum Active Member

I see that Executive Shaving is now stocking Castle Forbes' latest shaving cream - in the much respected 1445 scent.

Has anyone tried this so far? What are your thoughts? How does it compare to the original three scents?

Pic from the vendor's site:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 8:42 AM
  2. Gordy

Gordy Legendary Member

Not exactly a secret.
    http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/new-castle-forbes-1445-shaving-cream.8282/

3. Sid James

Sid James ...

4. rum

rum Active Member

OK, so it seems we don't mind giving the vendors a plug on these forums... Now back to my question if that's OK?

5. Gordy

Gordy Legendary Member

Sorry, but wasn't sure if you'd seen it. Have you used CF before? I rate them very highly, best cream I've used. Have to admit, I didn't know about the 1445.

rum likes this.
  6. rum

rum Active Member

Ok thanks.
    Yes I’ve had both limes and lavender in the past, with the latter being my preference.

I love the smell of the 1445 cologne/Eau De Parfum so I have high hopes for the shaving cream. Just wondered if anyone has tried it already that’s all.

7. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Fantastic. I didn't know this was being released. I absolutely love the scent of 1445 (I have the balm and EDP). I shall order some now.

rum likes this.
  8. p.b

p.b Forum GOD!

I hope they do a sample size...

9. Nishy

I have just asked Anthony at shave lounge if he is going to stock the cream, @p.b I'll send you a sample if I grab a tub.

10. rum

rum Active Member

Do let us know how you get on Nishy. Would welcome your thoughts.

Nishy likes this.
  11. p.b

p.b Forum GOD!

very kind - thank you

Nishy likes this.
  12. BlacknTan

BlacknTan Legendary Member

I hadn't heard this either, but if it's Castle Forbes, I'll pick up a tub for sure!!

13. rum

rum Active Member

I take it no one has received their tubs yet? :)

14. Executive Shaving

Executive Shaving Über Member Vendor

I used it this morning and as expected it is superby efficient, lots of razor glide and cushioning. The scent is subtle and very green if that makes sense.
    LIke the other three Castle Forbes Creams a tiny amount is all that's needed for a 3 pass shave.

halvor likes this.
  15. Nishy

Not ordered as yet, either today or tomorrow