Neglected items that surprise

Irfan

Forum GOD!
Wardonia, it's a great shaver, but due to the tiny amount of effort involved in clipping a couple of holes in the blade it's back in its box.

JayGee

Forum GOD!
ATT S1, don't know why I haven't used it lately.
Popped an Astra SP into it on Monday morning & I've had a week of comfortable and close shaving, lovely!

It is a very smooth razor, every day has been fine vetiver soap, what a great performer, one of the best IMO.

jar

Rollin Tumblin
Well ordered a bunch of handles for my Gillette Old, New Improved and New razors that did not already have Bar handles and it has made all the difference in the world. A fat handle on an Old or New Improved or New head is a really nice combination that I have ignored for far too long. It was like getting another half dozen of so new razors. Of course each of the handles did cost four or five times (or more) than the razor when it was purchased by my dad or granddad.

jmudrick

Forum GOD!
Wardonia, it's a great shaver, but due to the tiny amount of effort involved in clipping a couple of holes in the blade it's back in its box.
I took out my Wardonia this morning...then put it back, just didn't have the energy. Best to prepare the blade the night before, it is a fine shaver indeed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Dule083

Forum GOD!
Myehle R41 head on Ikon bulldog handle. I often call him a butcher. I keep him because this is first DE razor that I buy. Just too raw

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Seygus Aluminum - always nice mild shaves. Used Kai blades last week and now nice close shave.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I have a 2015 bit of Bufflehead soap that knocks around my stash. I think Darron gave it to me. I rarely reach for it but, whenever I do, the performance is consistently excellent. It’s a shame that it’s hard to get hold of but there are plenty of fish...

efsk

Forum GOD!
I've quite a number of slants lying around waiting for me to try them out. Some of these are true gems.For instance, last week I tried my Ziglar for the first time, had been waiting for that over a year. Marvellous mild razor, amazingly easy to shave with. Same with a Valencia. Rare and few between that I find a razor that effective.
I expect to find more of these gems whilst working my way through the waiting hordes. I also expect to find some razors that make you wonder why these were made at all :)

Fidelis

Forum GOD!
Around two weeks ago, I reached after a long time, for my Razorock Stealth Slant (black anodized aluminium version). Hadn't used it for quite a while, due to it felt at that time not so comfortable. But, surprise, now it feels quite smooth and friendly. It was a very nice, smooth shave.

chinski

Forum GOD!
I haven’t used my polished Weber for around Six month. Used it today. I’m speechless on what a wonderful shave I’ve had. Really smooth.

Coupled up with tabac and Simpsons chubby. Amazing. Same again tomorrow.

Super post shave feel.

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Keep your eyes peeled for a Wardonia Black Prince model which is the self-same razor but takes regular/modern blades.