Modern Schick Twin Injector Blades ?

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Some years ago acting on advice from a well known Shaving Guru, I bought some Twin Blades to use in a Schick Adjustable. Very good Shave too, but I found that I just did not like the Razor all that much.

Since that initial outing I have used these Blades in an N1/N3, I1, and an "O " Clone. They seem to suit my "Need to Shave Daily" Beard,and I get ultra smooth Shaves and have no problems getting a truly close all round finish.

Unfortunately these blades have become very expensive, and wonder if other users consider that their performance justifies the cost.

PS Sorry put this in the wrong section.

Last edited:

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I had a quick look.
At least £20 for 10 blades. More than double what I used to pay for them. Ouch.
Those Japanese Twin blades are very good, but not that good.
They don't last as long as vintage NOS Schick Twin blades.

Then again, there are blades out there that are worth this kind of money (e.g. Personna 74) and if the Twins really suit you, go for it.
People spend more money on cartridges I believe.

Luckiy I have plenty of NOS Twin blades and they last for 10 shaves or more each.
I'm probably good for a few years.

P.S.: I have just tried some vintage Schick Twin DE blades. They were quite good in the Schick Krona.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Yeah they are very good, but like Andreas says, they are not quite as good as the NOS Twins, of which I have quite a good stash of them, but alas not razor to sue them in... Not sure what I was thinking when I sold my last Injector that could use them!!!