1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mitchell's Wool Fat- not just for Shaving.

Discussion in 'Grooming and Style' started by MPF9, Aug 29, 2016.

1. MPF9

MPF9 Veteran

One of my favourite Shaving soaps is MWF, and as I have dry skin I thought I might try their Toilet Soap. Its arrival coincided with a visit by friends. Jane has bouts of psoriasis , so I gave her a bar to try and one for
    her daughter, who has dry skin too.
    Very pleased that all three of used has used it, and find it much superior to the High Street brands, in terms of softness of feel and moisturising the skin.

wazza, chrisbd and PLANofMAN like this.
  2. Nishy

Nishy Veteran Staff Member

Nice Matt! I am currently looking at soap bars and shampoo bars from some of our artisans due to rave reviews.

3. MPF9

MPF9 Veteran

Do not know much about artisan producers , but there are a number of small scale Spanish companies who make
    decent reasonably priced bath soaps. I have Alvarez Gomez on the go in the shower. Another source for soap is TKMAX who always have soaps from around the world.

Nishy and Redd like this.
  4. Redd

Redd A Right Member

You can often find SV and Institut Karite at pretty good prices in TKMaxx, unfortunately you never see their shaving gear.

MPF9 likes this.
  5. Gairdner

Gairdner Über Member

Billyfergie and MPF9 like this.
  6. Blackmass

Blackmass Über Member

I know this is not going to be an easy question to answer but what is the scent of MWF?

7. lloydrm

lloydrm Well-Known Member

Like a nice shave is coming

Blackmass likes this.
  8. Cheesepiece

Cheesepiece Gold Member

I can't smell it. I can just about keep my eyes open as the lather bubbles burst and evaporate to nothing.

Missoni likes this.
  9. johnus

johnus Active Member

I've used their liquid hair shampoo. Nice product.