1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Military Style Hair brush

Discussion in 'Grooming and Style' started by Godfather, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Redd

Redd A Right Member

2. MPF9

MPF9 Forum GOD!

I have had one for years [ am pretty ancient ], it has pretty stiff bristles and besides tidying up the hair massages the scalp if your hair is not too long .

IMG_0881.jpg

Cheesepiece likes this.
  3. Godfather

Godfather Forum GOD!

Kent won the day. Brush is on route. Thank you all for the advice

4. Celar36

Celar36 Über Member

I got two Kent military brushes.

One vintage 1930s ebony
    Second 1990s mahogany

Love them

Plus to it Kent pocket comb for suit and horn comb from China handmade. Bought in small shop in Beijing

Godfather likes this.
  5. Redd

Redd A Right Member

I don't think I need one of the blond Kent ones - but I may be starting to want one. Damn!!

6. I've got a Kent military-style brush (soft bristles); wouldn't trade it for anything.

7. Redd

Redd A Right Member

Anyone know if there is much difference between the standard and soft?

8. I have the "soft" kind, and the bristles are very, very soft. The bristles are made for thinning hair, or fine hair. If my hair was any thicker, or longer, the brush would be of little use; as it is, it does the job. Wouldn't trade it.

Rufusdog and Redd like this.
  9. Rufusdog

Rufusdog Veteran

I have the Kent Diplomat, which is not a military-style brush, as it has a handle. It has soft bristles and is designed for fine or thinning hair. I find that it works well on my fine and thinning hair, especially when my hair is dry.

10. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 Veteran

My Acca Kappa military style brush for thinning hair..
    IMG_1555.JPG

Godfather likes this.