Maggard introducing economy international shipping option

Darkbulb

Member #10
Thought this could be of interest:

From their newsletter:
======================================================

Attention: Rest of the World

The #1 concern we've heard from our friends around the world is how expensive international shipping costs are. Many times, a single $12-16 artisan soap can cost as much as $15.00 to ship -- essentially doubling the price. Many individual artisan websites don't even offer international shipping -- or the rates were just as high if not higher than we offered.

Years have passed, and nothing has changed for you poor, poor souls. Dozens of US Artisan soaps popped up, each review seemingly better than the last - and you sat there, stuck making group buys when it made sense to, or saving up all your wants for an annual purchase to make it "worth it". Until now, there was simply nothing we could do - we were already charging actual costs that we paid - sometimes even eating costs on our end.

INTRODUCING

Economy International Shipping

• Heavily Discounted rates for 7-14 day International delivery, starting at about $3

Also;
  • $115+ Free Shipping to Canada & Mexico
  • $150+ Free Shipping to 26 Countries (Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (UK)
  • $200+ Free Shipping to any other country we ship to not mentioned above
  • $29.95 EDGE Memberships available for Canada & Mexico
  • $39.95 EDGE Memberships available for the 26 countries mentioned above.

We look forward to serving our International friends!!!

SITE WIDE OCTOBER DEALS

USE COUPON CODE:

5OCT35
For $5.00 off any order $35+

** COUPON NOT VALID WITH GIFT CERTIFICATE OR EDGE MEMBERSHIP PURCHASE **

25% OFF ALL DR. JON SOAPS
JON25

** VOL. 2 SOAPS EXCLUDED **

halvor

a most elusive fish
Received the same email and figured I should check. One tub of Tallow Steel soap to Norway - postage is $5.93. Add one more tub, and postage is still below $10. Now we are talking!

Darkbulb

Member #10
Received the same email and figured I should check. One tub of Tallow Steel soap to Norway - postage is $5.93. Add one more tub, and postage is still below $10. Now we are talking!
What would the shipping had been w/out this new international economy option?

p.b

Forum GOD!
Wow so a 60%+ reduction in shipping cost?
If this works out well I can only assume it will have other US based vendors following suit.
I hope so

However, I've used Maggards a few times now and their service is brilliant and their range of products is huge so I'm happy to just use them.

blueskye

Excellent to see this, I'm thankful. I know there are a lot of gents that now can enjoy a few products they may have put off due to shipping costs.