1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*list still open* Who's up for LE Wickham's 1912 group buy?

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Mr Bigmem, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Senior Member

Good Morning dear shavers.
    I have some great news I am very excited to share with you all.
    First piece of great news Darron has agreed to keep the list open till all orders are in and shipped. Now this means late comers can still join in, this for me is another amazing offer from Darron as he'll be making a rod for his own back with the amount of work it will be if the numbers really shoot up but he's agreed it's all in the name of giving.
    Second piece of even more great news Darron aka @Fox went back to his bat cave of scent formulas and found he already had the Chanel Bleu formulated ready for testing whoop! So he can now save time and skip straight to get the toxicologist report that much quicker.

So without further ado some further info and some choices from yourselves.
    Each tub of 140g LE Chanel Bleu 1912 will cost you £10 Darron has stated he's willing to offer more than one tub per member, so you can order multiple tubs just multiply £10 for each tub, No need to remind you how great a price that is for a custom 1912 soap, and as its a LE you might want to grab more than 1. Darron has also kept shipping to the flat rate of p&p @ £3.50, and even more amazing he's even offering the same flat rate p&p shipping for international folks...yes you read correctly flat rate of £3.50 as well. Yes i'll type that again you'll only need to pay £3.50 even if your shipping to the states! :dance:
    To make things even more interesting Darron will have also have some 120g bath soaps in the matching LE Chanel Bleu scent that you can add to your order if your interested. The bath soaps will also be capped down from regular price to £3.00 each .
    So to give you son examples if you want the following you'd need to pay i.e.
    1 x LE 1912 is £10 + £3.50 p&p you'll need to pay total £13.50
    2 x LE 1912 are £20 + £3.50 p&p you'll need to pay total £23.50
    2 x LE 1912 and 2 x LE bath soaps are £20 + £6 + £3.50 p&p you'll need to pay total £29.50
    So up next will be for me to collect the names and addresses, emails addresses and orders from everyone. You'll then need to make payment to Darron on his PAYPAL account at the following email (email removed!) with the corresponding amount of £'s for your order not forgetting to include in the notes section that this is for the ATG LE group buy and your forum nickname. I will forward to Darron all names and addresses to crosscheck orders etc.
    So next to get things really moving as stated above, if all those on the list can PM me with 3 things
    1. your names and address
    2. your emails addresses you'll be making the PAYPAL payment from
    3. and confirmation of what quantities of soaps you wanted.
    Darron will keep me updated and I will keep this thread updated in the OP, I will also confirm via PM payments received. Please ask any questions you have so we can make sure we aren't missing anything.

1. @Mr Bigmem
    2. @MPH
    3. @OJ82
    4. @wazza
    5. @DamianJ
    6. @Wayne
    7. @dowsing
    8. @BlacknTan
    9. @Godfather
    10. @Lann
    11. @MrK1
    12. @Looney12345
    13. @missingskin
    14. @pjgh
    15. @SensitiveGuy
    16. @ScOtt
    17. @Bizzyberry
    18. @ceekee
    19. @Nick_S
    20. @Acer89
    21. @chrisbd
    22. @AndyC
    23. @Dogsmro
    24. @Mr_Smartepants
    25. @RSSO
    26. @RedSteve
    27. @Burgundy
    28. @ManicDee
    29. @Laage
    30. @Scuba Steve
    31. @D_SM
    32. @jonmaddock
    33. @Kevy
    34. @forestfield
    35. @Cheesepiece
    36. @SeanC
    37. @StevieBoy

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017
    RedSteve, dowsing, DamianJ and 2 others like this.
  2. DamianJ

DamianJ Senior Member

Great stuff, I can't believe the price on it! Nice addition with the bath soap too, I didn't know Darron did them.

3. Looney12345

Looney12345 Über Member

You're doing a phenomenal job organising this @Mr Bigmem so thank you for that... also thank you to @Fox who has been extremely generous with his offering, unbelievable customer service from him.

PM incoming :)

Mr Bigmem, Fox and DamianJ like this.
  4. dowsing

dowsing Über Member

PM'd, I'm happy to see some bath soaps up too :)

DamianJ likes this.
  5. forestfield

forestfield Active Member

Another novice question - is a PM the same as 'Start a new conversation' when I click on the user's handle?

ScOtt likes this.
  6. Looney12345

Looney12345 Über Member

Yes, that's the one.

PM stands for Private Message

forestfield likes this.
  7. forestfield

forestfield Active Member

PM conquered - paypal payment sent.

Thanks to @mrbigmem for the organisation.

Looney12345 likes this.
  8. BlacknTan

BlacknTan Über Member

Payment sent.

Thanks to @mrbigmem for doing a great job on this group buy!

9. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Veteran

PM and payment sent
    Thanks for organising this group buy, really looking forward to using another of Darron's superb soaps.:thankyou::thankyou:

10. ManicDee

ManicDee Senior Member

PM & Payment sent
    Mr Bigmem Thank you for all your wonderful and Brilliant efforts on this group buy.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

11. OJ82

OJ82 Über Member

PM & Payment sent:)

12. Rowlers

Rowlers Massive Member Staff Member

Sorry folks - I've removed Darron's email from the post above, purely to avoid Darron's receiving any Spam.
    @Mr Bigmem, can you pm everyone with the required email address..
    Thanks for understanding...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Mr Bigmem, sɐǝɹpu∀ and Fox like this.
  13. wazza

wazza a dog got personality

PM'd. Just need that paypal email please.

Not sure if this has been mentioned. Are we all chipping in to buy Mr Bigmem his soap?

ScOtt likes this.
  14. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Senior Member

Thats a lovely gesture @wazza but honestly its not needed :) at this price i am stocking up lol, I will PM everyone the PAYPAL email fro Darron as a reply as I get their address and order.

wazza likes this.
  15. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Senior Member

Not a problem I'll PM everyone as i get their details. thanks

Rowlers likes this.