1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LE Wickham's 1912 Group Buy: Scent Group 1 Vote Off.

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Mr Bigmem, Dec 9, 2016.

?

Pick your winning scent from Group 1

Poll closed Dec 16, 2016.
  1. Imperial Tonic

12.9%
  2. English Rose

9.7%
  3. Spice Trade

12.9%
  4. Magnum

22.6%
  5. Turkish Apple Tea

41.9%
  1. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Über Member

Good day to you gentleman, this is our Group 1 scent Vote off for the LE Wickham's 1912 Group Buy Soap, as you can see it comprises of 5 scents. 3 of which were Wickham’s scents that were previously available in Super Smooth which is now discontinued and have not been previously available in 1912. The last 2 scents are offerings from myself and Darron as guest stars in the true spirit of a LE Soap.

The list is still open and you can get over to the thread to add yourselves, read updates and further info.
    http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/whos-up-for-le-wickhams-1912-group-buy.4131/
    I will ask that only those who have added themselves to the group buy Vote on these threads, this is to save me time in weeding out non-counting votes. As already noted you still have time to get on the list.

The Poll/Vote is for 1 vote each and will be open for 7 days. The final winner from this Group will be put forward to face the 2 other winners of Groups 2 & 3. I will also be adding to that final heat 1 wildcard scent which receives the most votes from all the Groups Polls/Votes threads that didn't win meaning we have 4 Scents in a final Poll/Vote, Thanks to @DamianJ for this great recommendation.
    As identifying counting votes maybe quite difficult can I ask that after you cast your vote that you also post your choice in this thread.
    Group 1. Wickham’s Scents you find in 1912
    Imperial Tonic,
    English rose,
    Spice Trade,
    Magnum (This is a scent Darron has had hidden for the right time to drop)
    Turkish Apple Tea (This is a scent I have asked Darron to design for me having chosen my notes and description)

The 2 guest scents ddescriptions and plent profile
    Magnum
    Magnum is a scent that projects masculinity and confidence. Sweet yet warm and packed with intoxicating freshness, this sophisticated fragrance with notes of lemon and basil and a hearty base of amber and smooth musk, is a real charmer.
    Top notes: Sweet Lemon and Fresh Basil
    Heart notes: Rosewood
    Base notes: Musk and Amber

Turkish Apple Tea
    With the 2 worlds of East and West meeting in this fusion of unique tea scents. Apple and bergamot lift your senses with a sweet yet sharp citrus burst. This then warm centred scent will keep you counterpoised with a creamy vanilla musk and cedar finalé. One you won’t want to put down
    Top notes: Apple, Bergamot, Jasmine
    Heart notes: Tea, Oak Moss, Amber
    Base notes: Soft Musk, Vanilla, Cedar

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    AndyC and dowsing like this.
  2. AndyC

AndyC Über Member

Voted for 'Turkish Apple Tea', sounds quite interesting.

3. D_SM

D_SM Regular Member

+1 on the Turkish apple tea..scent description sounds great!

4. MPH

MPH Über Member

Just don't want to contemplate a world without imperial tonic. Therefore my vote goes there.

Kind of feels like voting for Lib Dems. Lol.

5. pjgh

pjgh Veteran

Rose! Rose! Rose! Rose! Rose! ... Rose!

Got it?

Rose! :D

Wayne likes this.
  6. Mr_Smartepants

Mr_Smartepants Genius Member

I voted Imperial Tonic, but I could just as easily have voted Magnum. I'm torn between them.

7. Mr_Smartepants

Mr_Smartepants Genius Member

Remember the movie "Titanic"? 'Rose' let go!

8. RedSteve

RedSteve Über Member

I voted for Turkish Apple Tea, the description sounds like it's right up my street. And its nice to have a special scent just for a Group Buy I think.

Mr Bigmem likes this.
  9. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Über Member

Darron is a gentleman for being so willing to make this scent if it wins.

RedSteve likes this.
  10. Nick_S

Nick_S Atypical Audi Driver

Turkish apple tea for me, as it intrigues me more than all the others.

11. pjgh

pjgh Veteran

Turkish Apple Tea? That's not even a thing ... ROSE! ROSE! ROSE!

Burgundy likes this.
  12. pjgh

pjgh Veteran

Hehe! :D

13. ManicDee

ManicDee Über Member

UGHH Apple.

14. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Über Member

[​IMG]
    Excuse me ........lol

15. DamianJ

DamianJ Senior Member

Oooo tough choice. I've narrowed it down to 2. I'll decide and vote tomorrow.