Completed Jabonman ATG LE group buy complete

Kamp

Forum GOD!
I am in price and sent depend , do you know Nishy if it is possible to get any of his regular soaps with the same shipment?

halvor

a most elusive fish
I am in price and sent depend , do you know Nishy if it is possible to get any of his regular soaps with the same shipment?
The lowest postage rate allows for two tubs, second for four-five(?) Can't imagine this to be an issue.

From a September email from Manuel:
Europe: 9.15 euros by registered mail up to 500g (two units). Up to 1000g (three-four) costs 15.45 euros.

wazza

a dog got personality
I'm intruiged but never heard of this soap, I take it I should have. Any idea on cost?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I'm intruiged but never heard of this soap, I take it I should have. Any idea on cost?
To be honest Wazza I had a sample lying in my drawer for well over 3 months and had not got round to trying it. I then heard positive comments from a friend (who knows his stuff) and read a lot of users comments, praising the soap. So have been using it for the last week, had 6 uses with it so far (standard tallow version). Subsequently went and ordered another tub (around £40 delivered perhaps cheaper for the group buy).

It isn't the cheapest. However it is the closest base to Tabac I have come across. The base is extremely dense and offers excellent protection. Pair that with the slickness, which again is as apparent as P&B and the likes of Stirling, your onto a winner. It doesn't take long to load at all and the lather resembles Greek yoghurt. Well worth having in the den. Post shave is amongst the best too. I will soon be selling most my soaps and sticking to three or four brands only. This being one.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Please add your name to the list Gents if you have not already. If we reach 40 we can perhaps reduce the cost of the product. However in the spirit of an LE soap this should be limited to one per person.

halvor

a most elusive fish
To be honest Wazza I had a sample lying in my drawer for well over 3 months and had not got round to trying it. I then heard positive comments from a friend (who knows his stuff) and read a lot of users comments, praising the soap. So have been using it for the last week, had 6 uses with it so far (standard tallow version). Subsequently went and ordered another tub (around £40 delivered perhaps cheaper for the group buy).

It isn't the cheapest. However it is the closest base to Tabac I have come across. The base is extremely dense and offers excellent protection. Pair that with the slickness, which again is as apparent as P&B and the likes of Stirling, your onto a winner. It doesn't take long to load at all and the lather resembles Greek yoghurt. Well worth having in the den. Post shave is amongst the best too. I will soon be selling most my soaps and sticking to three or four brands only. This being one.
Did you ever try the haitian vetiver (premium line) you got from me? I have also tried two of the tallows (tobacco and fougere), but maintain that the premium is the better one.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Did you ever try the haitian vetiver (premium line) you got from me? I have also tried two of the tallows (tobacco and fougere), but maintain that the premium is the better one.
Hi Halvor, yes the Haitian was dark and dirty, but the performance was decent. I found the performance of the tobacco flavour to be better, in particular cushion. However, am unsure as to any difference in formulation. I passed the Haiti onto @Rowlers too so he may have some further thoughts on the product.

Premium definitely sounds the right way to go.

jpshaver

Forum GOD!