1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jabonman ATG LE group buy complete

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Nishy, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Optometrist

Optometrist Legendary Member

Thanks for the mention, Halvor, and not a problem, Avnish. It can stay officially as one for me.

Edit. Just seen the updated list for two. Thank you.

Nishy likes this.
  2. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome Well-Known Member

thank you Nishy. pulling up the rear but happy to do so.

3. Cricket203

Cricket203 Senior Member

Sounds good .
    Thanks

Nishy likes this.
  4. Cricket203

Cricket203 Senior Member

I always buy two Jabonman in one tin. As soon as manuel see my name he automatically put two soaps In one tin:)
    Thanks Nishy

Nishy likes this.
  5. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Great idea

6. Optometrist

I took this approach with the LE Tobacco, last Christmas, and regreted my decision. Now, I will always buy as two tins. I much prefer having the free space in the tin; completely eliminates overflow of lather whilst loading.

halvor and Nishy like this.
  7. Cricket203

Cricket203 Senior Member

I don't make much lather with Jabonman in tin. Each pass little swirl and face lather. It works for me .

Optometrist and Nishy like this.
  8. Optometrist

I always use too much soap, Mustafa, and will never change. I'm a creature of habit!:D

halvor likes this.
  9. Cricket203

Cricket203 Senior Member

Hahaha I hear you my friend

10. Len

Len Guru

@Nishy , can you confirm the scent will be of the 'aqua cologne' type? If so, I would like to request 2, if you and other gents here don't object.

I would like to save on costs for shipping to the US, and since am currently only interested in the V2 Premium Tallow, prefer a 'aqua cologne' scent to his only other current offering in this line, Fougère. Cologne scents are among my favorite! I'm picturing something similar to the SV 70th scent?

11. Burgundy

Burgundy Forum GOD!

I know that Manuel is intending to add to his current offerings in tallow (Fougère and Tobacco) both with new scents and existing ones used in his other formulas. By the time this LE is ready, I should think that there will be a few more options available in tallow (v2.). I would add that his non-tallow soaps are by no means inferior and are well worth experimenting with.

Edit: The scent profile sounds promising, @Nishy. My only request is to not make it too strong. My skin reacts badly to heavily-scented soap and exclusively-essential oil Eufros is no exception! That said, Fougère and Tobacco have been well within my comfort limit.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    Optometrist and Len like this.
  12. Nishy

Hello Gents, yes this will be an aqua/cologne based scent profile. To be totally honest, Manuel is creating the scent himself, it can't be a clone of another. So the pinnacle of my input is to provide a few samples and a description of what I'm after. Strength will be in line with his other soaps but the final fragrance will be better known following the testing phase.

Rowlers, Optometrist, halvor and 2 others like this.
  13. Nishy

OK so a few updates. Manuel is going to a local store to smell some Davidoff cool water, I have also asked for Manuel to sample some ADP colonia and Badedas shower gel (may need to be sent). Between the three were looking for a uplifting fresh fragrance, slightly aqua cologne based, not necessarily citrus but certainly no dark or deep tones either.

I have the fougere, GEA, tobacco and another (smells of masala chai) so can guide Manuel with regards to current available fragrances.

jaycey, bandito, Len and 4 others like this.
  14. Blackmass

Blackmass Forum GOD!

ADP sounds good to me.:okay:

Len and Optometrist like this.
  15. Optometrist

+1:thumbsup:

Blackmass likes this.