ikon p2b anyone use one of these razors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
just bought an ikon p2b recently-anyone have any experience with these-as no info on internet -seems better made than the pils that I own and like the oc and cc option-surprised no other makers seem to offer these to the public these day?

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
20 posts?? told this morning i had not contributed ?? despite having bought at least 40 items -exchanged 100's of emails with fellow responsible shavers - and now told to contribute -who runs the admin here-this site needs a good shake up

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Whoa you two
I actually checked Jim’s count last night when it was first brought up, 79 at that point. More than enough to post in the BST

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
who runs the admin here-this site needs a good shake up
When you start slagging off the site and the admin, who work hard in the back ground to make this site the pleasant, easy going place that it is, I will start to take offence.
You are the first to complain... if don't like it, feel free to leave.
No more discussion on this topic please.

Thanks all

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
thanks admin-have used this site a lot over past year or so -since nishy recommended me to join-and personally check it -at least twice a day-excellent site- that i have already recommended to fellow shavers to join-i have personally bought around 40+ items from this site maybe sold 3-4 items at most-had a day off yesterday-and thought list some unused items -was not told of any limit- so as i had time- just listed them- and then today-one of our fellow members asked if i would sell some unlisted items so took more pics and added 2 more items just so he could see actual pictures of what he had asked me about-apologies i had not even thought of pecking orders- or the like-after being told to join in conversations- when i did -all i got was abuse from member jb7- so am no longer going to proceed with any more comments-i would rather just leave the site to be run by the odd jb7 bully?and list what i have for sale on ebay rather than sell at a loss on atg-regards-jim

Boru62

Shaving Boar
I personally didn't have a problem with @jimthecamera putting so many posts on BST and don't think I would have even if I was selling something as "bump" is always an option.

jb7

Bloke
I'll zap my contributions to this thread and hopefully we can all move along as if nothing happened. A moment of weakness on my behalf, I should have just kept my opinion to myself, and for that I apologise.

Edit. My posts are zapped. A message has been sent to jim to apologise and apologies to the forum... it doesn't need members grumbling at each other.,

Good luck!

Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Whoa you two
I actually checked Jim’s count last night when it was first brought up, 79 at that point. More than enough to post in the BST
For clarity, all of Jim's 79 posts have been the BST; he has posted nothing outside of the BST.
Please can we draw a line under this non-issue. Life is too short...

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
for the past year or more -on atg I have been mainly purchasing etc. and chatting with fellow atg members on this site- with maybe at most 4 sales only- maybe 40 + purchases -posts were always allowed -until today -when i posted 2 additional pics so that a fellow atg member could see actual pics of the razors he wanted to see-at no time was i ever told that i was in breach of any rules- which I have always and always will respect-and anyway if in breach of your rules- at the very least -i would have expected admin to inform me -if this was the case-it appears that a member jb7 thought otherwise and was unwilling to draw any line under anything- and sought to have all my posts removed- I have asked jb7 to cease contacting me and despite an earlier apology he continues to harrass-I have asked admin to intervene and investigate fully what exactly has been going on here
written without prejudice
jim bruce

jb7

Bloke
Mate, I'll happily post the entire PM discussion here. I've haven't harassed you in the slightest... I apologised and replied to your PMs in a respectful manner until such time that you turned rather unpleasant because it appeared that I didn't subscribe to your way of thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.