Holy Smokes Ver 2

missingskin

Forum GOD!
I have been ferreting about in my soap draws and sorting out a few to trade etc and came across this soap from a group buy on TSR. I was just going to put it in the going pile. I'm glad I didn't as I have just had a shave with it and the performance is great loads of stable lather,loads of protection......scent is a bit iffy, but to be fair it has calmed down a lot.
Have any of you got any of this and do you still use it?
And how many of you have dug a long lost soap out from the back of the drawer only to find it is much better than you remember?
Can any of you remember where we got the soap from ?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
We got the soap for a group buy via TSR, kindly arranged by Eric (@Mr_Smartepants) alongside holy smokes, Coconut was also an option. Brand is Grandstaff and is one of the finest soap makers around IMO. I have since bought a couple more Grandstaff soaps and would highly recommend the soap. I still have Holy smokes V.2 and Coconut, used very sparingly.

missingskin

Forum GOD!
We got the soap for a group buy via TSR, kindly arranged by Eric (@Mr_Smartepants) alongside holy smokes, Coconut was also an option. Brand is Grandstaff and is one of the finest soap makers around IMO. I have since bought a couple more Grandstaff soaps and would highly recommend the soap. I still have Holy smokes V.2 and Coconut, used very sparingly.
I thought I remembered something about Grandstaff, I wonder why it ended up at the back of the drawer......... well it is my new soap of the month for August....... :)
I will have to look out for more Grandstaff soaps @Nishy

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
From what I remember Eric contacted him directly and was lucky to get a reply (inbetween getting high-not Eric), this was going on years ago so could be mistaken.

Since, I have bought one more Grandstaff which is vetiver soap, this tin is the largest I have ever seen and used. Great scent, excellent performance. We need @Mr_Smartepants to organise another group buy for us. Oh yes just remembered Grandstaff is run by a guy called Travis.

MPH

Forum GOD!
Yes I still have mine and love it. The other soap in the group buy was called Gardenia.. or something like that .....and was more grapefruity. There were a few samples of coconut kicking about too.

Lovely soap. I nearly bought some more when he made some for sale on his website, but they seemed very expensive at the time.

pjgh

Forum GOD!
I didn't like it and tossed it into my giveaways box. I'm away for a couple of days, but know exactly where it will be if I do still have it ... and if I do, it's yours. I'll get in touch at the weekend.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Anyone heard anymore news regarding Travis? I should have bought out his entire inventory when available. Very much enjoying his vetiver a truly unique scent.