1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GROUP BUY UPDATE - Cancelled due to insufficient interest.

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Nick_S, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Über Member

1. Mr Bigmem large black suribachi (I know there isn't black on the site but thought i'd ask)

Come on folks this is some good scuttleage action going on. I think we all need one for the winter months.

2. matteob

matteob Active Member

@Mr Bigmem Best place your order direct with Steve as this group buy looks like a no no sadly. You will not regret it. His scuttles are beautifully made and finished.

3. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Über Member

I've messaged him on the site a couple of times but no reply. i'm guessing my specific request for a large black suribachi isn't on the to-do list for him. who knows but just no reply

4. matteob

matteob Active Member

Not good...

His stuff is great but no excuse for poor customer communication :(

5. ManicDee

ManicDee Senior Member

I would love to get one of his "Tall large Shaving scuttle's "- Waterfall blue.
    Should I set up an account with him or do it through ATG?

6. matteob

matteob Active Member

@ManicDee buy from him direct as this group buy has not got off the ground. He is a bit pricey but his stuff is chunky and well made and will last a lifetime. Who was it that said "the quality is cherished long after the price has been forgotten." I would definitely say buy one of his scuttles

7. ManicDee

ManicDee Senior Member

Cheers for the info, Matteob :thumbsup:

8. Nick_S

Nick_S Atypical Audi Driver

Yeah sorry to say there wasn't sufficient interest to warrant the GB unfortunately :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.