1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GROUP BUY UPDATE - Cancelled due to insufficient interest.

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Nick_S, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godfather

Godfather Veteran

Well, I'm fancying a new bowl!!

2. Nick_S

Nick_S Atypical Audi Driver

Anyone decided on specifics? I'm mailing Steve with some queries tonight, and would (if possible) like to get the list going :)

Godfather likes this.
  3. Nishy

Nishy Veteran Staff Member

Hi Nick I would have loved to participate especially given the price and quality, but unfortunately I can't this time round. Thank you for your efforts and I do encourage members to try a Steve Woodhead scuttle, well worth it.

Nick_S likes this.
  4. Merkurologist

Merkurologist Senior Member

I already have two scuttles and one of them is a SW. I can't justify another one. I would have a Suribachi #2 -blue bowl though.

5. Godfather

Godfather Veteran

Am thinking of a 5" pedastall bowl

Ram57 likes this.
  6. Ram57

Ram57 Über Member

Autumn Big#2++ (5" lather bowl) with lugs to hold a brush a suribachi bowl also in his autumn pattern. The #2++ is not shown on his site but he does reference tis size in couple of spots on his site if I remember right. I have one of his medium scuttles and too small for my brushes and I own a DB1.5 scuttle which is just a tad over 4.5 inches in diameter and G12 which is 4 inch diameter and find them just a tad too small. Now with my bowls I have quite a few that are 4.75 and 5 inches and these are perfect for my brush and lather style.

7. Looney12345

Looney12345 Über Member

IMG_20160812_205314-01.jpeg So my scuttle finally turned up. Essentially my first one got lost in the post and luckily Steve had another that was identical from a bad batch in the kiln. Fair play to Steve for sending a replacement no questions asked, but a shame for him to lose a product in the post. Pictures below excuse the reflection of me taking the photo!

IMG_20160812_205326-01.jpeg

steve wilson, Ram57 and wazza like this.
  8. Gairdner

Gairdner Über Member

I'd like a blue soap box to hold some MWF or the like as Steve's version is way classier than the MWF one. Can you put me down for one, please @Nick_S ? Ta muckle. :D

9. Nick_S

Any more interested? If so, could we create a list and add your requirements as a new line in said list? :) Apologies for the seeming absence of interest in this one chaps.

Nishy likes this.
  10. N_Architect

N_Architect Über Member

Let me take a look, Nick, as during August I was on holiday and thought this was closed already.
    Thanks for updating and for the heads up.

Nick_S likes this.
  11. Nick_S

Mr Bigmem likes this.
  12. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Senior Member

Thank you matey.

Nick_S likes this.
  13. halvor

halvor Royal Member

I've been on the lookout for a bowl or scuttle. Will defo have a look on the website!

Nick_S likes this.
  14. Sid James

Sid James Über Member

Don't fancy any of the colours, if he can do a mega suribachi in the 'rustic mug' finish, I'm in.

15. matteob

matteob Active Member

Can't take part in a group buy as just recently taken delivery of one of his scuttles. I would thoroughly recommend Steve's stuff though as his scuttles are chunky and solid and beautifully finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.