1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GROUP BUY UPDATE - Cancelled due to insufficient interest.

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Nick_S, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick_S

Nick_S Atypical Audi Driver

Afternoon chaps!

A big update in regard to the group buy....Steve has said we can open it up to literally anything on his site...mug, bowl, scuttle, big, small, teak, blue....anything :)

So, for all interested in ordering a Steve Woodhead item, please list down your choice here, and I can begin to collate who wants what, and arrange costings etc including postage :)

2. Looney12345

Looney12345 Forum GOD!

Don't you want to put this in the Group Buy section now that it's "official"? Just a suggestion Mr Moderator Sir :notworthy: :p:

Nick_S and Nishy like this.
  3. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Wow this is great news Nick, I am going to have to scour his site when I get back home

Nick_S likes this.
  4. Looney12345

Looney12345 Forum GOD!

Oh and to add, I'm expecting my scuttle some time in the next couple of days (fingers crossed tonight). I'll post a couple of pictures up so you can see what the Large Blue Suribachi without lugs looks like in real life (well if real life can include my poor photography skills with my phone camera).

Also, a large scuttle with box and packaging comes up at over 1KG according to Steve... this led to postage being charged at £9.90. Something to bare in mind as once over 1KG his packages are calculated by weight using his website postage tool. Anything under 1KG look below, the postage fees from his site;

Goods weighing less than
    - 100 grams - 90p
    - 250 grams - £1.95
    - 500 grams - £2.45
    - 750 grams - £3.45
    - 1kg - £3.95

5. Gordy

Gordy Legendary Member

Will have to get a good look through his site then! Great news, thanks Nick!

Nick_S likes this.
  6. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Guru

Whoop can I ask the website details to go hunting.

Nick_S likes this.
  7. Looney12345

Looney12345 Forum GOD!

8. Godfather

Godfather Forum GOD!

IMG_0901.JPG Am fancying a new shaving bowl to ass to my scuttle which was made by Steve. I can honestly say that if the scuttle revolutionised my shaving experience and if it is anything to go by then the bowl will be excellent too.

Nick_S likes this.
  9. Looney12345

Looney12345 Forum GOD!

Hilarious typo there buddy!!

No luck with my scuttle today unfortunately. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

10. Godfather

Godfather Forum GOD!

Lol, scuttle, shaving, ass! Sorry all but not as bad as a typo to a really good and long term customer who's name was Virginia!

halvor, Nishy and Nick_S like this.
  11. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Guru

Hi can anyone e tell me what the lugs are on a scuttle and what they do?

Nick_S likes this.
  12. wazza

wazza a dog got personality

They hold the brush

Mr Bigmem and Nick_S like this.
  13. Ram57

Ram57 Forum GOD!

So if I understand you correctly he is willing to give us 15% discount on anything on his site?

14. Nick_S

Nick_S Atypical Audi Driver

Correct :) I suspect (and will clarify) that it does not include reduced items.

15. Looney12345

Looney12345 Forum GOD!

Still waiting for my scuttle, had to contact Steve as I think something has gone awry, had loads of Royal Mail 2nd class packages arrive that were ordered after Steve despatched so just crossing my fingers now, if not he has got an alternative solution which is fair enough to him. I'll keep you posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.