Graphic Design - Labels

D

Deleted member 30

After being asked about my label designs I thought it might be more appropriate to post them here instead of the SOTD thread.

D

Deleted member 30

Very impressive Darron. Packaging design & branding is a huge & demanding discipline.

I cannot comment on your Super Smooth branding, but the 1912, to me is a great example of simple, clear yet highly distinctive packaging design.
Thank you Ross, very kind of you to say. The Super Smooth labels I designed in early 2014, at the time they stood out against all the other soap makers labels, though not so much now. When I get around to finalising the Super Smooth V2 formula I will rework these labels. I have a great idea for the V2 design, I have learnt so much about print since I designed these.

Design can be viewed here: Super Smooth labels

flashashton27

Forum GOD!

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Thank you Ross, very kind of you to say. The Super Smooth labels I designed in early 2014, at the time they stood out against all the other soap makers labels, though not so much now. When I get around to finalising the Super Smooth V2 formula I will rework these labels. I have a great idea for the V2 design, I have learnt so much about print since I designed these.

Design can be viewed here: Super Smooth labels
I do like your script font you've used in the soap names, almost tattooesque and if my eye is correct I believe it to be Mardian Pro. I like your blending of your layers and the clean silhouette of the your cameo style icon logo.

Always willing to offer any help.
Can't remember if I shared this but here's my facebook page of my work. Mostly music industry, but always up for something new.
https://m.facebook.com/bigmikeedesigns/

D

Deleted member 30

Hi Darron,

Here are a few useful websites & blogs related to all things packaging design & branding. Lots of good examples, across a lot of product categories/formats & a great source of daily design inspiration.

[URL='http://www.thedieline.com']www.thedieline.com
Thank you kindly for the links Ross, I will take a better look at these when I have more time.

I do like your script font you've used in the soap names, almost tattooesque and if my eye is correct I believe it to be Mardian Pro. I like your blending of your layers and the clean silhouette of the your cameo style icon logo.

Always willing to offer any help.
Can't remember if I shared this but here's my facebook page of my work. Mostly music industry, but always up for something new.
https://m.facebook.com/bigmikeedesigns/
You have a good eye for fonts and you are correct it is Mardian Pro. Thank you for your offer, I was thinking of redoing my website a bit later, so design ideas would be good. I want to keep the design clean looking, but include more images.

Wow! That Ludlow packaging is something else. I have seen some stuff recently that I will search for a post up. I think you would like it also.

Thank you for your replies gents, it's greatly appreciated. :)
[/URL]