Grandstaff Soap shipping cost to Europe?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Just been talking to Travis he is going to reply. He said he would also sign up. He is currently working on some new items and I explained that this forum is new and that it would be nice when he is ready to organise an ATG group buy. :wink:
Thanks Darron, much appreciated :)

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I just had a sample set delivered from Grandstaff and postage was a mere $5 to Norway. Lowest postage I've ever experienced from across the pond. Do believe the parcel was considered a letter, though, which won't be the case with the full monty.

Moreover, and I don't think it has been much commented upon,Travis adds/added a sample of an AS in the Red Fern scent. Still on the fence re the fragrance (a bit high on benzoin, I believe) but the performance was stellar!
I recently bought the Vetiver which is a real man's vetiver, dirty, dark, spicy but not in a cheap muddy vetiver way. Lovely stuff and the size of the tins! They are massive and would easily last me a whole year. I think it is a similar size to PAA large tins. Travis also very kindly sent me lots of samples, aftershaves and soaps. The fern scented soap is something I would definitely consider purchasing. I still am keeping holysmokes and his coconut, both being used very very sparingly, superb products.