Films worth watching

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
We watched The Medusa Touch the other night, I'd not seen it in years and was pleased to find it as good as I remembered.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I should have vetted that video first for the corny Zimmer overlay and the crass images, but the speech itself is timeless and Chaplin well worth (re)visiting.

Better.

Last edited:

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Well that's what it felt like, watching a repeat...same music, car chases, assets and high tech survellance. It just didn't draw me in like the last two true Bournes.
Oh, I absolutely no what you mean... It didn't bring anything new, same old Bourne.

Missoni

Fellow Traveller
Still love some of the 1970’s blaxploitation movies - Foxy Brown (with the wonderful Pam Grier), The Mack, Truck Turner. The soundtracks are great also. Films that I return to and stand up to repeat viewings of course include Blade Runner, Highlander, Metropolis to name a few.

Lord Fatboy

Forgo Mud !
Still love some of the 1970’s blaxploitation movies - Foxy Brown (with the wonderful Pam Grier), The Mack, Truck Turner. The soundtracks are great also. Films that I return to and stand up to repeat viewings of course include Blade Runner, Highlander, Metropolis to name a few.
Have you seen "Black Dynamite"?