Favourite hot beverage accompaniment ?

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Yeah, I'm a straight up coffee drinker, but for my 10 O'clocks, either Ryvita or Rice Cakes with Cottage cheese or Low Fat humous....

Just to point out fellows I'm not saying I personally eat something every time I have a hot drink (if I did I look like Rik Waller's sumo instructor) and of course mostly drink my tea and coffee straight up..just wondered what you like with a hot drink if you do have a nosh !:thumbsup:

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
Just to point out fellows I'm not saying I personally eat something every time I have a hot drink (if I did I look like Rik Waller's sumo instructor) and of course mostly drink my tea and coffee straight up..just wondered what you like with a hot drink if you do have a nosh !:thumbsup:
This is very true. More often than not, I'll take my drink as is, with nothing to accompany it. In fact, most of the time this is done so as not to ruin an otherwise perfect beverage :)

jb7

Bloke
FFS... you might like your tea or coffee with a cake/biscuit, or you might like it with nothing... it's hardly rocket science, socks going MIA in the laundry is a far more baffling quandry.

I take typically nothing with my coffee... I go through half a packet of Ginger Nuts with my tea... the hybrid solution.