Favourite fougere

Oasisdave

Forum GOD!
Have you by any chance tried Forest City Fern yet, Dave? I noticed it at Maggard's.
Unfortunately not and I Believe Maggards is currently sold out. I did however just order Wholly Kaw Fougere Bouquet. I went with that over the Forest City Fern mainly because I have been wanting to try Wholly Kaw for awhile. I'm. Hoping to get Forrest City Fern Soon but I just went on a little soap buying spree and will have to wait awhile.

FaTist

Forum GOD!
made me think of warm thawing spring time weather....

and my favorite tub of Tiki Bar Soaps Fougere.

not a huge fougere fan, but spring time brings me around. the company went under, then has come back somewhere. I saw 'another cut above' on the tube, using it so maybe they are selling on an aussie site. got me, i cant understand more than every tenth word that guys says, but i did hear him say he was using a 'tiki soap'

maybe if you speak scottish youll have better luck.

MattM97

Forum GOD!
So I'm a bit of a Fougere fan as you can see. For me the baseline Fougere scent is the B&M Fern as it's based on Fougere Royale. The next closest to that would be SV Felce Aromatica then everything else falls somewhere else from bright/citrus, to dark and damp to earthy.

For a standout favorite not sure if I do. The B&M Fern, SV Felce, and WK Fougere Bouquet are probably at the top just because they seem so classic and timeless of a scent. The Catie's Florentine Fern is probably not far off the top 3.

The rest are all good and have a unique standout to them which is why I have them.

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
Is Irisch Moos considered a fougere? If so, it is my fave. In fact it's the only one I'm familiar with. There's an Aqua Velva called Original Sport sold in Canada with a similar, but sweeter scent, so I'm assuming that lovely green juice is a fougere as well.

pbrmhl

MdC Fougere is my favorite. B&M Reserve Fern is close, but not quite there. I've heard WK Fougere Parfait smells like Brut, so I have to give it a try. Faberge's vintage Brut "Lotion" is my favorite fougere scent, but it's an AS, not a soap.

Matsilainen

Forum GOD!
I've heard WK Fougere Parfait smells like Brut, so I have to give it a try. Faberge's vintage Brut "Lotion" is my favorite fougere scent, but it's an AS, not a soap.
I wonder if someone could confirm this. I’d like to know for the opposite reason — I’m a WhollyKaw fan, but not a Brut fan. :oops: