Eufros ATG Winter BadAss LE *now ordering*

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Yep folks it's that time of year again. Time for another LE soap crafted by Manuel using his superb tallow based formula. The last LE saw the success of ATG Spring, a cologne type fragrance akin to Aqua Di Gio and Versace Man. This year we are looking to produce a strong fern/pine fougere type fragrance. I am aware that Manuel already has 'fougere' in the current lineup, this version will be a different profile.

So the fougere were looking to produce, will be based loosely upon Badedas shower gel. This is an invigorating fern, pine and herb blend. Great to awaken the senses in the morning or equally relaxing when used in the evening. In addition to the standard Badedas type fragrance we will look to add a few prominent notes to help make this another truly individual and unique LE.

Of recent I personally have noticed the trend of raised prices and not necessarily strong scented profiles/higher quality EO's, or major improvements in the base product. For this reason I am looking at a strong scent profile with a quality soap base to match.

For those who are interested. Please add your name to the list below. The last LE was truly a success, unfortunately several members missed out so please make sure you have added your name below, if you require more than one please also state.

Pricing:
Soap : 20 euros
- Balm : 15 euros
- Soap + Balm : 32 euros

the shipping of soap or soap and balm costs € 9.30 for UK and € 12.85 for outside Europe

Payment link:
magafe_es@yahoo.es
Remember to add your address and options at payment.

Thank you again.

1. @Nishy (soap & balm)
2. @halvor
3. @FluffyGroodle
4. @cbfgalicia 1 soap + 1 balm
5.@54gasp 1 soap + 1 balm
6. @Lann 2 soaps + 1 balm
7. @YomD
8. @Redrock
9. @iamsms
10. @The Gentleman + balm
11. @Pat-W
12. @frost liam
13. @Blademonkey x2 + balm
14. @Barry1963
15. @ronindug
16. @frost liam
17. @RedSteve
18. @AndyC
19. @dimifos (1 soap+1 balm)
20. @fundzalo 2 soaps + 2 balms
21. @rlroadie2004 soap + balm
22. @dowsing
23. @fabulous fab + 1 balm
24. @bijou
25. @Gordy
26. @RSSO
27. @muelex soap + balm
28. @mr. smith1 soap + 1 balm
29. @Diggler17
30. @ManicDee
31. @missingskin
32. @scottb7862 (1 tub & 1 balm)
33. @2hot 2trot
34. @daveinsweethome (2tubs)
35. @Wayne
36. @jonoc9997 (2tubs)
37. @Shavepm
38. @Shaverrific666 1 soap + 1 balm
39. @chinski
40. @Acer89
41. @neko
42. @Seril shah
43. @bozz4fun soap & balm
44.@Poirots Tache
45.@Salv
46. @boilerphan soap & balm
47. @Memhis (1 soap)
48. @Quique 1 soap
49. @Hectorsgaf - soap
50. @nervosa1901 soap + balm
51. @ESBrushmaker 1 soap
52.@jeepie 1 soap
53. @reefhead
54. @Boru62 1 soap + 1 balm

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Gents Badedas to my nose is a true fougere. It presents a strong fern and pine fragrance, which has woody as well as herbaceous notes. It isn't a sweet profile as you may recognise with the standard Eufros Fougere, it also doesn't contain mint. I honestly can't place this scent to anything I've bought or tried. It isn't a radox or Lush experience, it is more balanced than these two. We do have a badedas thread where by if in the UK it can be tried for a couple of quid. A really unique and prominent scent profile to my nose. How Manuel interprets this bouquet will be more apparent when testing samples.