Colonial General

Acer89

James
It will be my first foray into the SE world, anything I should know?!?
I was tempted by the silver, but the price drop on the black version makes it hard to resist :wink:
The black is indeed an excellent price. If you decide you love the General as much as I do, Colonial will be releasing a 316L stainless version later in 2017.

As for blades, I prefer either the standard Feather Pro or the one of the mild Kia blades. You can buy sample packs of various Artist Club blades if you want to experiment further. SE blades last longer than DE blades. I change mine whenever I feel it tugging usually after approx ten shaves.

Darkbulb

Member #10
AAAAAARRRGGHH!!! :typing::hyper::banghead:

The count down counter has disappeared from the site!?!
Do I need to set my alarm for 0455? (UK time) :scratchhead:
I'd contact Kyle and ask if the pre-order list will remain open or given the time difference do you have to set your clock?
colonialrazors@gmail.com
Heard back from Colonial on IG and they said the timer was acting up but the drop will still happen at midnight EST :)

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
Ah you poor thing..... At least you're guaranteed to have nice new razor. I'm sure you'll love it.:p:
Haha thanks for the sympathy, means a lot :p: Well... hopefully some time in January when they ship and if pj3r experience is anything to go by it may be February!

pj3r

Forum GOD!
Haha thanks for the sympathy, means a lot :p: Well... hopefully some time in January when they ship and if pj3r experience is anything to go by it may be February!
Who knows? With my supersonic-marry-go-around The General you can wait even more! Or it will be at your door next monday!

pj3r

Forum GOD!
I have only good words for brothers from Colonial Razors and their customer service.

Unfortunately my razor is most probably - lost. When I contact Colonial, Kyle respond allmost
immediately, and promise to me that they will send me new one, next week when next batch come.

All I can say is that brothers from Colonial Razors know how to communicate with their customers (boys from Ikon don't know that) and they really care for their customers. Bravo for you brothers!

I really recomended Colonial Razors.