Boots cool cologne aftershave

Dub

Can anyone else remember this aftershave? I used to buy it in the late 80' through to the mid 90's, I then stopped using aftershaves completely.
It came in the same bottle as their Freshwood AS, but the liquid was a light blue and it smelt fantastic.
For those who can remember it, do you know when it was discontinued?

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Ok so I could swear i'd seen this in boots up till about a year ago. i'd never tried it but have just found Boots still sell the same scent shave cream so have grabbed a tube. what sort of smell was it? i've gone on a blue scent mission of late.

Dub

It was so long ago now I don't remember the scent, I just remember really enjoying it. Though it was blue, it wasn't an aqua type scent. They would have stopped producing it more than a year ago. I was looking for it in 2011 to no avail.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
It was so long ago now I don't remember the scent, I just remember really enjoying it. Though it was blue, it wasn't an aqua type scent. They would have stopped producing it more than a year ago. I was looking for it in 2011 to no avail.
Thats so strange I'm sure I saw something in the in the oxford st boots. have you emailed them to ask?

Dub

No I haven't. I hadn't given it any thought until a conversation about cheap aftershaves with an American friend.