Bargain Futur Copy

LeeBot

Forum GOD!
First reply to my return request was me keeping the razor and getting a 50% refund on the proviso I leave positive feedback! Offer rejected.:laugh:

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
First reply to my return request was me keeping the razor and getting a 50% refund on the proviso I leave positive feedback! Offer rejected.:laugh:
I got that too, I pointed out that I didn't want it and that they could have it back if they paid the return postage. They came back with an offer of a full refund.

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
I ordered on May 14th, seller "havetop10" in S'pore, item still in anticipation.
Total cost €4.22 (£3.68).
Seller left me +ve feedback couple of days ago.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
I ordered on May 14th, seller "havetop10" in S'pore, item still in anticipation.
Total cost €4.22 (£3.68).
Seller left me +ve feedback couple of days ago.
Had you noticed that they changed the pictures as well to the rubbish Nanjie on your item page as well? It seems like a seller with multiple user names to be pulling the exact same scam over the whole of ebay

DaveThumper

Forum GOD!
I to have been ripped off by our friend mr talkquikly,my razor did not arrive on time,so i contacted him and said i hoped he was sending the right razor and not the Nanjie, i got the Nanjie,he sent me the same message that others got and offered a 50% refund, witch i rejected i want a full refund,i'm waiting for a reply,so i thought i would give the razor a go, i put a part used Feather blade in and off i went, it is cheap and a bit slippery with wet hands but i was surprise, it wasn't a bad shave at all, far better than i thought it would be,i would still like to try the Murker copy can anyone recommend an honest seller

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
I've been using the Qshave for a week now. It's an amazing razor, very close to the Progress in terms of shave and sensations (I use almost the same settings on both razors). This razor is a real bargain at the moment and provides shaves as good as ten times more expensive razors. In fact, I was so overwhelmed by the quality of the Qshave (finish and shave) that I sold my Digress and bought a backup Qshave...

Last edited:

LeeBot

Forum GOD!
Got a full refund after refusing the 50% offer. If it was a genuine mistake then it's understandable - these things can happen.

However, they've hardly been pro-active in contacting buyers who purchased before the image switch and the 50% was offered with request for positive feedback and maybe the implication that otherwise the item would have to be returned for a full refund.

Oasisdave

Forum GOD!
Lol, just had to share my favorite response from the seller I bought from before finally receiving a full refund on the two razors I bought

"hi friend
sorry to hear that
and we want to solve it for you asap
could you mind give us a chance ?
we have solve a lot and rarely shows this problem but we also want to make every customers happy, so could you mind we total refund you 2 USD as a compensation and you kindly just accept it? ok? your understanding and support will be very appreciated wish you happy everyday
thanks"

Grarea

Forum Plod
I got mine today.
I am genuinely confused what to do with it.
I don't like to throw things away. I really do not want it though.

I know it is rubbish and everything, Also that they changed the photo, but it is still amazing that anything can be made (with a box and a mirror)
and posted across the world for that cost.

It does make me wonder about the money laundering suggestion.

The advert STILL says adjustable. It just isn't.
He has offered me 50% I have said no thanks, full refund please.

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
Had you noticed that they changed the pictures as well to the rubbish Nanjie on your item page as well?
It seems like a seller with multiple user names to be pulling the exact same scam over the whole of ebay
I noticed the change of pictures after I ordered.
Yes, it must be a kind of 'regional' scam...

missingskin

Forum GOD!
I noticed the change of pictures after I ordered.
Yes, it must be a kind of 'regional' scam...
I ordered from the same seller and the main pic is still the Merkur clone but the rest are the mental razor and it is still an adjustable.........I am just waiting for it to arrive so I can send it back ........shame they left me such nice feedback .......:giggle: