Barbaros B&R Adjustable available in Europe

Dogsmro

Forum GOD!
I've worked some serious overtime for the last two months as I need my record turntable sorting out and a new cartridge fitting and it isn't cheap. That means I have a few quid spare. Now dependent upon just how much my turntable gobbles up if I have more than half the cost of the B&R left I'll probably buy one. It's just so lovely. I may even flog off one of my ATT's as TBH they aren't getting any use at all these days.
Wayne, if I had some spare cash I would be on this one immediately, unfortunately it's going to be a couple of months before I'm in that position, I hope it will still be available then. I know it's expensive but it's a fantastic razor.

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
The polished one is already out of stock.

Does the matte finish one have a bit of drag, when compared to the polished version?

Anthony

Forum GOD!
Vendor
@Anthony only ordered a small quantity because he wasn't sure how they'd sell. I'm sure he'll have more stock very soon.
We'll be ordering more of the polished finish next week and should hopefully - based on the lead time of our current shipment - have the stock sometime in April. We're trying to price the razor as fairly as possible; with the ATG discount (less the VAT, payment processing fees and shipping) we're just about making a profit, but it's a razor that we really wanted to stock (and one I wanted myself!), so we are happy to only make a very small amount at this point.

Dipesh

Forum GOD!
Staff member
We'll be ordering more of the polished finish next week and should hopefully - based on the lead time of our current shipment - have the stock sometime in April. We're trying to price the razor as fairly as possible; with the ATG discount (less the VAT, payment processing fees and shipping) we're just about making a profit, but it's a razor that we really wanted to stock (and one I wanted myself!), so we are happy to only make a very small amount at this point.
We know you always do a cracking job at being competitive @Anthony it's very much appreciated :)

Dogsmro

Forum GOD!
Didn't the pass around have a stainless dial?
Yes James the handle its self was engraved. The only thing I could suggest to improve the razor was clearer numbers on the dial and I think the brass embellishment addresses that small criticism very nicely.

Dogsmro

Forum GOD!
Back to plan A, sell the kids :) I'm very glad you have decided to stock these, it just fantastic to have a UK based vendor, big thumbs up.

Last edited: