ATG SHAVEMAC 2017 LE *completed*

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Hi Nishy do you know how much the brushes will cost and when they will be ready thank you for doing this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Not as yet I'm afraid once we have a ln idea I will post it on this thread and no orders will be confirmed till we have a definite price.

Quique

Forum GOD!
Many thanks for the work Nishy. At the moment I am out, but I will follow this thread very carefully and I wish you all to be perfect

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
We may have sourced the abalone, thank you for all the PM's by the way. Sent link to Bernd and awaiting response. Also hopefully have some samples of the second sample brush with the bands as described and bottom edges less pronounced. Let's see what comes :)

By the way the green on black is fixating!

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
We may have sourced the abalone, thank you for all the PM's by the way. Sent link to Bernd and awaiting response. Also hopefully have some samples of the second sample brush with the bands as described and bottom edges less pronounced. Let's see what comes :)

By the way the green on black is fixating!

Personal opinion - the shape of Sample #2 lends itself to a larger bottom ring. I certainly agree the green/black combo is stunning!!